A NORMAL DAY~

A/N's POV: As I said 5 months have been passed.. everything has changed. But this change was opposite for Jungkook and Y/N. For God's sake Y/N was happy with Namjoon, tho not the way u r thinking. They were best friends. Namjoon was a man of morals. There was something in him that his presence had always made Y/N euphoric.. something that uplifted her mood.. something that help her to forget her horrible past. Tho it was not easy for her to forget Jungkook.. rather it's impossible.. she still loves him but don't want him back again. She was blessed with the unexpected things happening in her life.

In case of Namjoon it was quite different. No doubt he was also happy that Y/N was with him, but for him Y/N became more than a friend. At the first he had no intention to keep Y/N in his mansion but now he desperately wants Y/N to stay here. He knew without Y/N this house would again turn into a barren desert. She was like a oasis. A home was already inbuilt inside her and he didn't want to loose it.

POV: It was a regular day in their life.. just like others days her maid carried her breakfast to her bed. It wasn't like she was a late riser but because of Namjoon's stick instructions. He said it would be good for the baby..

Maid: Good morning mam..

Yn was reading an article

Y/N: Oh Good morning sweetie..

After putting the tray, she left. Y/N have told him several times, she doesn't need all these.. but who cares? But u can't blame Namjoon. This 5 months he have never entered in her room without her permission, he never ask her directly what she wanted.. so it was pretty obvious that he needed a medium through which he could convey everything to her

-TIME SKIP-

-AT THE STUDY ROOM-

Y/N: Wear the glass first

Y/N: Wear the glass first.. (she snatched the book from his hand)

Namjoon: Wh- oh Y/N!

He took the glass without questioning

Namjoon: Have u take your medicines timely?

Y/N: As if you'll spare me if I don't!
He smiled.

Namjoon: Today you've a checkup.. stay ready I'll take u after my work

Y/N: Yee..ah😪

Namjoon: Y/N! It's important for u.. btw I've two movie tickets..

Y/N: WHATT!!
She almost jumped out of excitement.. at the same time door bell rings.
After a while~

Namjoon: Who was it?

Y/N: A delivery guy.. see here, its my name but I've ordered nothing!

Namjoon: May be someone sent u, whatever I've to go now.. u stay prepared..

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED