Emotions at peak

Hello dear readers ......

Here you'll go with your next update ...... And I need your reviews and comments ...... Afterall iss book ka second last update hai ye ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap :

Salmaan :

Waise aap sab log milna nhin chahoge iss task ke karta dhara ..... Iss task ke director se .....

Rohit :

Arey neki aur pooch pooch ..... Bulao Bulao ...... Hum bhi toh dekhein kaun hai ye Tez dimaag .....

Salmaan :

So, bhaiyon ..... Aur unn bhaiyon ki behnon ..... Please put your hands together to welcome ..... Iss task ke peeche ka dimaag ..... Which is none other than ....... Tejasswi Prakash .........

( Shocked reactions. ...... )

( The lights go dim ...... And song plays ...... )

( Teju enters ...... Grooving to the song ...... )

You know she likes the drama..
Yeh she is sexy mama
Oh when she comes, everybody go ..... o oh o oh

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju's look ......

Teju had entered in the house and all were shocked seeing her there especially Karan who had turned into a statue due to the sudden surprise .....

His face lacked expressions, eyes teary .... Heart thudding in his chest and brain was completely blank ......

His eyes were just fixed at her and everything else faded away .... It was only the two of them who existed for him .....

He was completely lost in her as well aszoned out resulting in him listening to nothing ......

He was just following her with his gaze .....

All the housemates moved to go and greet her and meet her whereas she moved to the glass block where both RS and Salman were and greeted them. ....

BiggBoss:

Tejasswi. .... BiggBoss ke mukhya ghar mein aapka swagat hai ..... BiggBoss aapke kiye hue karya se bohot khush hain aur isiliye inaam mein aapko milti hai aapki queen ki position .....

Hamein khed hai ke aap ke swasthya ke theek na hone ke kaaran aapko apne adhikaron ka upyog karne ka avsar nahin mila tha isiliye aapko dobara se queen banaya jaa raha hai .......

Teju :

Thank you BiggBoss baby ..... But I'm still not talking to you .....

Ae pagal ..... Tujhe pata bhi hai kiske saath baat kar rahi hai .....

Teju :

Apne baby se .....

Rohit :

Chhod tu nahin sudharegi na ......

( Teju gives him a sheepish smile while nodding in no ..... And he sighs giving her a tera kuch nahin ho sakta wala look and both salman and rohit chuckle looking at her cute pout and unanimously tell ......

"I'm not talking to you .... Hmph ...... "

And Teju's jaw dropped in haww and everybody else was laughing at her expense ..... While she spoke like a kid in her gibberish tone ......