Torture Task - 4

Hello dear readers ........

Waise toh this is quite not like me to give updates so quickly ........

Par kyunke kaafi baar aap log bohot zyada wait bhi kar lete ho toh iss baar jaldi hi sahi ...... here you'll go with a new part .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All of this still didn't placate me and I went to the kitchen and got chilli powder and hot water and I first emptied the chilli powder packet inside from the top hole and then the bucket of almost scorching water inside ......

I heard her shriek ...... But all through this, what hadn't changed was her doing her jaap ...... Hare Ram Hare Ram ...... Ram Ram Hare Hare ...... Hare Krishna Hare Krishna ...... Krishna Krishna Hare Hare .......

I surely could hear some yells and shrieks in between but her jaap never stopped not for a bit ..... I surely didn't know why was she doing the jaap ..... Did she think god will come and save her ......

If that is the case then she is totally wrong as today even god cannot save her from me ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was just thinking what to do next when I decided I would put some more hot water in ....... And give her some more chilli smoke .....

I moved to the kitchen and came back with pan filled with chilli smoke double time the intensity than previous meanwhile the water was kept for boiling on the gas stove .....

This time I did not hold the pan close to the hole rather opening the lid turned it upside down on the hole dropping its contents inside the box and shutting the smoke also in it by closing the hole with the pan itself .......

This time not only could I here her shriek but also her whimpers and muffled cries ...... For a second I felt bad for her but very next second I shut those thoughts and moved back to the kitchen to get hot water .......

I came out again with hot water only to find that she was already out of the box ...... Nishant and Pratik were still holding the box up for her to come out completely .....

I was glad thinking I was successful in bringing her out ....... My heart was rejoicing ...... Only to realise I was too soon to rejoice as it was her decision to come out as she thought it was half an hour time done ......

Although, it was me who had tortured her ...... Still I felt bad on seeing her condition now ..... The ever so energetic, vibrant, happy, bubbly Tejasswi was nowhere to be seen .....

The one standing in front of me seemed to be a broken dishevelled petite figure women ..... Her state was really pitiful .......

She was coughing to no end her eyes were hardly opening ...... But opening enough to show they were blood red and filled with chillies I suppose ..... Tears were constantly rolling out of them .....

Her exposed skin was also turned red and was having burn patches ..... Obviously not actual burns but her entire skin was definitely still blazing with heat ......

Nishant and Pratik left the box and ran to her aid supporting her from either sides ....... They asked her to go to the medical room with them and she although half heartedly but agreed .......

On her way to the medical room I obstructed her path ....... I had left the hot water in a corner and I came to see her state .....

She lifted her head to look up to me ....... Her eyes although half open ....... I could see that there was hurt in them .......