Happy rant

Hey guys,,,,

Wasssssssup

Today I'm really happy .......

Teju's 4m ig posts.......

Baarish aayi hai 50 million.......

#WatchOutForKaran

So , as for the updates of existing stories you'll get it tomorrow......fix the time and let me know and if I do not get the time .......simple no updates from my side ....

Also, do you’ll want recap precap, spoilers or anything else?

If you all have any questions regarding the story or any other topics you'll are free to ask......

Now moving ahead

I want to write some shorts
so let me know if you'll hv any ideas.....or if you’ll can guess what I am planning to write .......the deal is if you'll get it right I give double update.........

Also, am starting new story

The concept is written below which one should I go with let me know.......

1.

Teja bhai as the warrior who disguises as a guy inorder to remain the protector of a boy who is oblivious of his own identity.......What will happen when the facts of past start unravelling and what is the secret that Teja has been hiding what is the original identity of the boy and who actually Teja is and why does the boy need to be protected....?

2.

What if karan whose dad left him when he was very small to fulfill his duty call and serve the nation and never returned ...... he misses him so much that he himself wanted to join the defence but cannot due to his overprotective mom ..... what if he ends up falling for the girl who saved him when he was fatally wounded by people whose secret agendas were known by him.... who is this girl, why did she help a stranger, will she be able to keep protecting him, will he ever be able to serve the nation like his father....?

3.

What if the superstar Karan who is entrapped with an obssesed lady who claims to love him and cannot accept his refusal torchures him ..... soon after Karan loses all hope, there comes a girl who teaches him to again to hope. Who is this girl why is she here, why does she want to help him, will he be free ever again, will the industry get the superstar back.....?

4.

What if a die hard fan of who we will see later.......meets TejRan wins their heart when asked what does she want from them like a pic or autograph.....she asks for job..... will she get the job.... what is her agenda to be there.... how will this affect  the personal and professional life of TejRan.... what will be the impact of this on the other fans of their's.....?

Answer to get updates......humble request....🥰