Tejasswi ?

Hello dear readers

Here I am after a very long time ......

Waise toh this is too late to give updates ...... I even thought of leaving the story mid way ...... But your comments didn't let me do that ...... Never mind ...... Let's not waste time and start with the story quickly ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before I could get back to her with some other harsh words she swayed a bit probably due to light headedness and in seconds lost consciousness and fell to the ground. .....

I was about to lift her when beera refrained me from doing so ..... Infact he showed me his palm raising his hand and stopped me from even coming closer to her ..... Shot me a glare and turned to look back at Tejasswi .....

Patting her cheeks and rubbing her palms he tried to get her back to conciousness ..... "Baabs ..... Baabs ..... Uth ..... Uth na baabs ...... Yaar aankhein khol please ..... "

Nishant kam tha kya ke even Pratik started threatening me,"Karan Kundrra ..... aapne jo ye kiya hai na ..... Ye sahi nahin kiya ..... Salman bhai aapko chodenge nahin ....."

Having had enough of everyone's moral lectures and ethic talks unable to bare anymore I retaliated back ....

"Kya haan kya ...... Aisa kya kiya maine ....... Task hi toh kar raha tha main apna ...... Kaunsi rule book mein likha hai ke jo maine kiya woh galat hai haan ...... Bol na ..... Abb bolti kyun band ho gayi ...... Saale ...... sab ke sab mujhpe chadhe jaa rahe ho ......."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

Karan's POV:

Yes I was frustrated and in a fit of rage I did burst on Nishant and Pratik but frustration was not the only cause for this outburst ......

The main reason was my helpless heart that was shattered seeing Tejasswi hurt and unconcious because of me and my brain that was still adamant that I should not trust her and forgive her ......

Here, I was constantly yelling and on the other side it was Pratik and Nishant who were ignoring me and my yells and focusing on Tejasswi ......

All their attempts of getting her back to her senses went futile and here even my mouth had started to feel dry ..... I was shit scared for her safety but I decided not to let it show on my face ......

Whereas, they decided to take her to the medical room for proper treatment and medical supervision ....
In the blink of an eye Pratik had her in his arms in bridal style .....

This obviously wasn't sitting well with me but I couldn't help also the lifeless way in which Tejasswi's hands were hanging down didn't let me   focus on anything else .......

They moved towards the medical room and before I knew even I was following them ...... Nishant opened the door and Pratik moved in with her ......

Even I was about to enter but before that Beera moved in ...... He stared at me as if he would just beat the shit out of me .... Before I could say something to him he had slammed the door right onto my face ......

Having no option left I decided to wait outside the medical room ...... But it was of no use as I was just not able to stand still at a place for even a minute ......  

It must have been approx half an hour that they had gone in and I was here marching to and fro without a break ...... It was then that I heard the door knob move .....

It was Pratik who came out first followed by Nishant ....
I was waiting for Tejasswi also to come out but to my disappointment the door closed after they moved out ....... I was scared would be an understatement .......

I wanted to ask them - How was she? Where was she? Why didn't she come? What did the doctor say? Was she resting inside ?
Did she regain consciousness?

And so on but before anything would come out of my mouth we heard BiggBoss asking us to assemble on the sofa in the living room ......

Following the orders we all moved to the living room and settled ourselves there ......

After about 5 minutes we heard BiggBoss speak .......

"Aap sabhi yahi soch rahe honge ki aap sab ko din ke iss waqt achanak yahaan ghar ke living room mein kyon ekatrit hone ko kaha gaya hai ......

Toh pehla kaaran yeh hai ki kal ghar ke ek sadasya ka janamdin hai toh kuch hi der mein storeroom ka door khulega aur aap jaakar cake laa sakte hain wahan se ......

Doosra kyunke kal se navratri shuru ho rahi hai toh aap ke liye kuch khaas task ke intezam kiye gaye hain, saath hi, aap sab parson ke wkw ke liye ek dance bhi prepare karenge ...... Iss dance ki choreography aur practice dono Nishant hi karayenge ......

Teesra yeh ki kal ke tasks ke baad aap 16 gharwalon mein se yahaan keval 13  gharwaale hi bachenge ....... Jiske baad parson hone waale wkw pe unn 14 mein se bhi audience voting ke baad sirf 11 hi bachenge .......

Chauthi aur aakhri sochna jo aapko di jaa rahi hai woh yeh hai ki ......

Tejasswi abhi bhi hosh mein nahin aayi hain aur unki tabiyat bohot zyada bigad jaane ke kaaran unhein kal subah tak doctors ke close observation mein rakha jaayega .....

Kal subah tak agar unhein theek laga toh woh phirse ghar ke andar aayengi nahin toh unhein yaa toh hospital yaa unke ghar bheja diya jaayega. ..... Unki health condition ko madde nazar rakhte hue ......

Saari soochnaein yahin samapt hoti hain ab aap sab jaa sakte hain jahan aap chahein ...... Shubh raatri ......."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lately so much was going on in my mind, my life and here in the BiggBoss house that I had forgotten my own birthday .......

Now that I think it was better that I had forgotten my birthday ...... Atleast, I was okay but now I'm not and how can I be ...... It's been three years that any of my family member has even wished me on my birthday .......

Sadly, I cannot even blame them for it ...... After what happened, on this very day, three years back, at my own flat, with my own parents and because of me .....

I am the sole person to be blamed for it and no one else ...... How I wish, wohh sab nahin hua hota tohh aaj iss waqt mere saare friends aur family mil ke mujhe wish kar rahe hote aur bohot saari mazaak masti kar rahe hote ......

But today here I am, all alone, standing inside the store room, holding my own birthday cake ......

I didn't want to even collect the cake but after thrice BiggBoss had asked for someone to collect the cake and go ....... When no one came .... .. Left with no option I had to come on my own .......

Aaj sachi mujhe mere family ki, di ki godi ki, maa ke kheer ki, papa ke taanon ki, jiju ke guidance ki, apne bhanjon ki masti ki aur doston ki yaari ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai .......

I know its just a matter of few minutes maybe and I would burst out into tears ...... The only person who I had expectations from over here also hurt me, ditched me and left me midway .......

Suddenly, there was a hand on my shoulder ...... A gentle and assuring grip in between patting .......

My tears were threatening to roll down but somehow controlling them I turned around and the person standing over there got me into a state of shock .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap:

The Navratri special Task .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For now this is it .....will be back soon ..... Till then take care and have fun ......

Solaceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें