Back story part 2

Karan Kundrra
A happy kid at heart person, strong opinionated person with high morals and temperament issues but now has turned into lost soul who pretends to be a stud and everything that he is not.

By profession an actor, qualification MBA in finance.

Hobbies : At present none as undergoing depression, previously he would love to travel, swim, eating, watch documentaries on geo - politics, study about bureaucrats, their ways and policies, etc.

The world assumes that he is a playboy, a stud, the one who doesn't have any morals and with no respect for women.

His fans are the ones who believe in him and have faith in him that he is not the way he is portrayed and he is just misunderstood. They two are missing their superstar, their fun loving heartthrob actor.

Very few people apart from his family know that there is a side of his that is vulnerable, that is innocent and that craves for love.

The world changed for him after his recent breakup with Nusha or to be precise it started changing from the time he got into a relationship with her 5 years back.

His near and dear ones had drifted apart some due to hate for him whereas some due to anger for him. He didn't what wrong he had done but yet he was blaming himself for everything. 

He had started thinking that it was he he who would keep committing mistakes and hurt all his near ones.  He thought he did not deserve love as everybody who would love him would be hurt because of him.

Only very few of his people were left with him now but he was trying to drift away from them also as he wanted to protect them from getting hurt because of him.

He had lost himself somewhere in all of this. He wasn't the same boy who was full of life when he came from Punjab the first time he was offered a show. At that point of time he wasn't sure or serious about acting but his father had told him to enjoy while it lasts.

Later after the second show there was no looking back he was going busy with various projects, some released, some were in for final edits and some still in the pipeline everything was just like a dream. He did have his breakup with kittu but still he was the same.

He knew how to handle himself in difficult times  as he was 17 when he began his own small call center with the help of his friends to help his sisters, jiju and parents financially as it was a time when they were having monetary crisis.

His father who was a proud retired army officer who had also served during the war times. He was very particular about discipline and would act strict in font of the kids. His father also started his own business in which karan had started to help before coming to mumbai for acting.

Karan was more close to his mother as although she too was strict but infront of his innocent face her anger would just vanish. He was totally mumma's boy. He used to love her cooked food the most.

Now, he was just missing his family but didn't have the courage to face them. They tried contacting him after listening to the breakup news to check on him but he was avoiding everyone. He had entered depression feeling really but put up a face with smile infront of cameras and fans.

Despite that people who knew him well could figure out as the sadness in his voice and eyes would reflect that. People wanted him to move on, give another chance if not to love atleast to happiness.

His passion and dedication for work remained the same, from within he too was the same but people now saw him from the perspective of that of the articles.

These nuisance of articles started after his breakup with kittu but both maintained that no one is to be blamed and they are friends now. From then everyother person was keeping a close watch on his every action and reaction.

All of this increased when he was working in a youth show roadies where during the interview round  a boy said that he hit his sister for having loved someone against his wish and raised his hand over his mother for denying him the permission he asked for.

It was all over the media that he slapped the contestant and should apologize for it. That was it the articles never stopped from then, true or false everything was out there.

Articles stated

He slapped a contestant

He lost control on set

Destroyed property on set

Slapped a female costar

Dating rumours with different costars added fuel to the fire. To top it all none of his coactors or people concerned came out  in the open denying these, they preferred to stay quiet as in show biz it's always considered that -

Any publicity is good publicity.

He too himself didn't deny them as he wanted to maintain dignity and not stoop low by blaming others.

To top it all after breakup with Nusha she accused him of having cheated on her......making people distance themselves from him, putting a blot on his reputation, ruining his bright career prospects and most importantly crushing the pieces of his already broken heart.

He couldn't believe the ones he loved had misunderstood and accused him the most.

All this just happened because he kept his life an open book being a public figure and media person......

Precap : build- up before their meet.