Torture Task

Hello dear readers ......

Haldi ceremony mein thoda time tha toh socha thoda likh loon .......

Aur mostly sabne solace maangi thi toh yahi sahi ...... Waise bhi aadhe logon ko toh reply bhi nahin dena hota hai ......

Waise a big thankyou to all those who replied on my message board and a bigger thankyou to those who follow me ..... And an even bigger thankyou to all those who comment regularly and motivate me to write ......

Chalo abb bohot bol liya maine ....... Now lets get back to the story ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

' The song ended with a smile on my face as I could see a smile creep up on her face too and her fingers ruffle my hair while her eyes still were shut ...... '

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

This indeed was a very beautiful morning ...... My first beautiful morning not only in Biggboss but also ever since I had my breakup ...... This was my first time after Biggboss that I had such a nice, peaceful and sound sleep and I've woken up with a smile .........

I never wanted this to end ..... I know what I am thinking is irrational but somehow that is what I wished ....... How I wished that all my mornings hereafter would be same as this ......

I was brought back to the present when her sweet voice reached my ears .....
" Kundrrrrri ........ chalo ....... utho ....... warna biggboss baby kudukookoo bajayenge ....."

Her baby voice was driving me mad and on the other hand her calling biggboss her baby was pissing me off ........

I so wish biggboss mere saamne hote ....... Toh main unki doosri aankh bhi phod deta .......

I didn't want to but having no other option left I got up  with a grumpy face ....... How badly I wanted chai ...... Par main aaj chai bhi nahin bana sakta kyunke mujhe toh react karne se bhi mana kar diya gaya hai ...... Toh chai banana thodi hi allow karenge ......

But meri achi kismat kahoon yaa buri ...... Nusha came yelling for chai and tauntingly asked me to make chai for all ......

Teju tried to stop them but then somehow away from everyone's eyes I held her hand tight indicating her to stop and to my surprise she picked up the hint and kept shut ........

Soon both Teju and I freshened up and moved towards kitchen ...... I was going to make tea but I couldn't make out the reason for her coming there ........

I moved to the counter and started the process to make tea ....... I kept water for boiling and added tea leaves to it ....... Then I took ginger and cardamom and put them into the mortar and started grinding it ......

Till now Teju was busy greeting everyone and talking to Nishant about something ....... But as soon as I started grinding I felt two small hands wrap around my torso ......

At first I was a bit startled but on recognising her touch I eased up in her embrace ...... I leaned a little back and found her hot breadth fall on my back ....... Her head was resting on my back ......

I so wish I had the liberty of hugging her back or atleast holding her hands and making her tighten her grip around my torso ..... I so wish but of no use .....

The moment I looked up from the mortar ..... There stood the biggest devil of my life ..... Nusha was standing right across the kitchen platform and glaring at me ......

More than that I could see she wanted to push Teju away from me ...... But wasn't doing anything and was just busy glaring in anger ......

This was so not like Nusha ...... As much as i know her ..... I know that Nusha is not the one to  restrict herself from doing something then why now ....

I don't know why but I'm getting a vibe that Nusha is scared of Teju ..... That these two know each other from before ...... And that there is something that Teju has or knows which Nusha is scared off ..... And which she doesn't want coming infront of the world. ......

I wonder what this whole mystery is but as of now I'm helpless I neither can ask Teju and nor obviously to Nusha ......

Soon I felt the warmth on my torso and back missing and realised Teju had pulled back ......

Then my sight fell at the vessel infront of me and realised that I was so deeply lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise when I was done with everything and that the tea was ready to be served ........

Moments later I was done giving tea to everyone and was finding my cup to have tea when Teju walked back in the kitchen and spoke,

" Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I took your cup for tea as ....... since I’m new here I didn't have my own and your cup was free at that time so I just used that ..... Here you go with your cup ......

And sorry I couldn't complete the tea as I don't drink so much ........ Wait I will throw it away, wash the cup and give it to you ...... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For now this is it .....will be back soon ..... Till then take care and have fun ......