The Navratri Task 2

Hello dear readers ........

Waise toh this is quite not like me to give updates so quickly ........

Par kyunke kaafi baar aap log bohot zyada wait bhi kar lete ho toh iss baar jaldi hi sahi ......

And this is specially for those who comment regularly kyunke woh log mujhse baat karte hai jo mujhe bohot pasand hai ..... 

Aur ye cheez maine bohot baar boli hai ki main poori chatterbox hoon ..... Isiliye I like people who comment. .....

Leaving all that aside, here you'll go with a new part .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan's POV

As soon as I heard it was a chance for me to get some info about my family if not atleast a tiny message from them .......

This was really a very emotional moment for me as it has been three years I have heard from any of my family members ...... Not wanting lose the opportunity I spoke up rather pleaded ......

" Guys please main sabko haath jod ke bol raha hoon ke please mera letter mujhe de dena ....

I know main bohot selfish sound kar raha hounga but main kya karoon ...... Majboor hun main apne dil ke wajah se .......

Guys, please apni dushmani aur gussa iss letter pe mat nikaalna ...... Main poore teen saal baad apni family se kuch sununga ........

Guys, please aaj ka mera birthday gift samajh kar hi de dena ....... Please ..... Please ...... Help me get that letter please ......"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just then it was Umar Riaz who said sorry to everyone in advance and he also said that he is going to destroy the letter he gets irrespective whosever it is as he wants to become one of the safe contestants.

All my hopes of getting that letter, getting some solace, getting that one means to connect to my family were shattering right in front of my eyes. ......

Yes, I didn't like it but still I was okay because atleast Umar spoke the truth on my face ..... He didn't mean to backstab ........

When the task began, Rashami destroyed Devoleena's letter and she said that Devoleena is unfit for being a housemate anymore as she is very much injured.

For destroying Devoleena's letter Rakhi Sawant and Shamita Shetty blasted Rashami.

Later, a hurt Devoleena told Rashami that she will play her own game and mocked her for backstabbing her own friend.

Then Jay Bhanushali got a letter from home and Pratik gave it to him as he was missing his daughter alot and was inconsolable. As soon as Jay got the letter he moved to the bedroom to read it .....

After that, Anusha Dandekar said that she does not need the letter from her family as Vikas had already given her a message from them.

Bigg Boss asked her to destroy her letter by herself for acting so overconfident and insolent.

Later, Vishal found Rashmi's letter and he gave it to her as well trying to act all great and an epitome of care and humanity .....