Paw Patrol: The Dryad Pup Queen and Her Daughters

Start from the beginning

Mayor Humdinger and The Cheetah: (look away whistles and depart without saying anything else)

Ryder: (to self )Yep must be! (thinking) Hm? Sounds like a mystery in the jungle, better tell the pups!

Mason:(walks over) Hi Ryder!

Ryder: Hi Mason, (notices no one with him) where's Mirage?

Mason: All the magic pups are busy enjoying a spa day together or some of the elemental brawlers' personal sport leagues so I'm on my own with my creature power suit and magic satchel!

Ryder: Say Mason, did you ever hear of a Dryad Jungle Beast?

Mason: Dryad Jungle Beast, I never heard of it? But the word Dryad does make me wonder? Would it be okay if I hitched a ride with your team?

Ryder: Sure!

(scene changes to later in the jungle where Tracker and Carlos welcome everyone back)

Carlos: Hi guys, what brings you here?

Ryder: Let's just say Mayor Humdinger and The Cheetah were confronted by something called a Dryad Jungle Beast!

Tracker: That sounds scary!

Carlos: I never heard of a Dryad Jungle Beast?

(flash of light)

(the group looks back finding Mason in a tiger suit)

Mason: I'll go off on my own, see if I can find the Dryad Jungle Beast those troublemakers encountered! But from what you said, it might have come out since they were threatening the jungle with a bulldozer!

Tracker: (realizes) So that's the mechanical sound I heard!

Chase: Well guys, this is gonna be a big mystery and hopefully that creature doesn't mistake us for the bad guys!

Pups: (nervously gulp) Yeah!

(scene changes to later as Mason treks the jungle in his tiger suit)

Mason: (to self) Hm? A Dryad Jungle Beast? I wonder if it could be more than one creature working together?

Sound: (rustling) 

(Mason's tiger ears twitches)

Mason: (leaps at the source) (tiger roar)

Female voice: (screams) Mommy!

(scene moves revealing Mason gently pinning down Lily the Dryad pup)

Mason: You're a new one?

Lily: (scared) Please don't hurt me!

(Evergreen rushes over with the rest of her daughter)

Evergreen: (notices) Lily!

Mason: (gently raises his tiger hand releasing Lily)

Lily: (rushes over hugging her mom) Mommy, that tiger man pounced on me!

Evergreen: (looks closer) (recognizes Mason from times she's secretly watched from the brush) At ease my beloved Lily, this man is a friend to magic pups!

Mason: (deactivates tiger power) (bows) I am Mason!

Evergreen: (nods) I've seen you and those you call genie pups a few times, including that time you stumbled upon something called a sunstone?

Mason: (kneels down) You were there?

Evergreen: (nods) Just curiously watching, but I could tell you were just having fun!

Mason: I apologize for the tiger pounce blue one!

Lily: Oh I'm Lily, also I can understand you were uncertain if the creature in the bushes could be trusted!