playlist

YOU FOUND ME - THE FRAY
"in the end, everyone ends up alone, losing her, the only one who's ever known, who i am, who i'm not, and who i wanna be, no way to know, how long she will be next to me..."

RUNNIN' - NAUGHTY BOY, BEYONCE & ARROW BENJAMIN
"these four lonely walls have changed the way i feel, the way i feel, i'm standing still, and nothing else matters now, you're not here, so where are you?

SHAMELESS - CAMILA CABELLO
"right now, i'm shameless, screamin' my lungs out for ya, not afraid to face it, i need you more than i want to, need you more than i want to..."

FIGHT 'TIL THE END - JACK SAVORETTI
"i won't let you let me go, scars of our mind games never show, we're never going to be alone again, we're never gonna let it know, we're enemies, lovers, not friends, and we fight 'til the end..."

SPIRITS - THE STRUMBELLAS
"i spent a lot of nights on the run, and I think, oh, like i'm lost and can't be found, i'm just waiting for my day to come, and I think, oh, i don't wanna let you down, 'cause something inside has changed, and maybe we don't wanna stay the same..."

SHE IS - THE FRAY
"it's like we're on our own, to figure it out, consider how to find a place to stand, instead of walking away, instead of nowhere to land, this is going to break me clean in two, this is going to bring me close to you..."

BACK TO YOU - SELENA GOMEZ
"overthinking every word and i hate it 'cause it's not me, and what's the point in hiding? everybody knows we got unfinished business, and i'll regret it if i didn't say this isn't what it could be..."