Chapter 11

Round 2 continued to go on its way, up next was Shiozaki was versing Iida. Her vines shot towards him.

"Here we go," Iida said. "Recipro...Burst!" He shot right past her vines." Shiozaki yelped as Iida pushed her out of the ring.

"Shiozaki is out. Idia wins the match!" Midnight announced. Next, it was Tokoymai versus Mina.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami shouted.

"I got her!" Dark Shadow growled, popping out, Mina threw acid at Dark Shadow in fear. He slammed into her.

"No!" Mina squealed as she went back, she tried to stay in but landed on her butt outside of the line.

"Ashido is out of bounds!" Midnight announced. "Tokoyami will advance!"

"Whoa!" Mineta gasped as the crowd cheered. "He won that battle super fast!"

"Tokoyamni's Dark Shadow is so amazing," Tsu commented. "Ribbit." She leaned down to Urakaka. "What's wrong, you still worried about Midoriya?" Tsu asked.

"She said she had to perform surgery," Urakaka said.

"Recovery Girl's the best---you've got nothing to worry about, "Mineta said.

"He's right," Tsu confirmed.

"Sure," Urakaka smiled back.

"Think of the cool scares that could go with it as well!" Nami beamed toward her. "Midoriya will be looking way cooler than before!"

"Sure," Urakaka smiled toward her. "I've been wanting to ask Takeda."

"Hm?" Nami asked tilting her head.

"Your match with Todoroki seemed to be an on a personal stance," said Urakaka as the looked back at the field. "Is there anything going on between you two?"

Nami looked back at the field. "Not really."

Jiro leaned over. "That's surprising with the way you two were battling against each other. Sort as if you had the kid gloves on and off."

"I've known Shoto since we were preschool age," answered Nami. "My dad is a dispatcher at his dad's agency."

"Woah! That's amazing!" chimed Kaminari. "Having a connection like that will do well for your succession to being a hero!" 

"Like I Shoto I wish to succeed without that flaming lunatic," said Nami looking back at the field. 'Besides, Endeavor will only want to train Shoto.' Her classmates glanced at her and then back at the area. Down below, Kirishima and Bakugo were going up against each other. Kirishima managed to land a scratch on Bakugo's cheek. He let off an explosion at Kirishima's side.

"He countered!" announced Present Mic. 

"Ha!" laughed Kirishima stepping back. "Nice try, but that's not gonna work on me, Explosion Boy," Bakugo growled narrowing his eyes at Kirishima.

"Kirishima! Go straight for his chin!" shouted Tetsutesu.

"What you're rooting for him now, man?" asked Honenuki eyeing his classmate. Bakugo continuously dodged Kirishima's punches. 

"Bakugo's having a heck of a time dodging Kirishima's fierce attacks!" shouted Present Mic. Everyone was on the edge of their seats. "Bakugo is countering again!" Bakugo landed a successful explosion on Kirishima. "But what's this? It seems to be working this time!"

"You've been straining to keep your body rock-hard this whole fight, right?" asked Bakugo with a wicked smile. "That means you're overusing your Quirk. And sooner or later you'll fall apart." He let out a huge explosion. Bakugo then let out a mirage of explosions.