Chapter 10

Bakugo stepped off the field; he looked to see Nami standing there. "Stalking me, Star Girl?"

"Perhaps," shrugged Nami. "I think this is the first time I've seen you struggle." Bakugo narrowed his eyes at her. "It appears to be that even number one can use some training."

"You got a lot of nerve," growled Bakugo. "I hate it." The buzzer went off. "Kill him or get killed."

"Thanks," huffed Nami; she made her way onto the field; Shoto did as well from the other side. Nami scanned the area around her, she spotted Endeavor in the crowd; he was just as frightening as he appeared the first time when she was three. Her eyes scanned over to the general studies; there she saw Shinso looking back at her. The two nodded at each other; Nami looked back to see that Bakugo stood at the entrance as she had previously. Nami then looked forward at her approaching opponent. 

"It's the tenth and final round of the first round!" announced Present Mic. "From the hero course, it is Class 1-A's constellation Nami Takeda versus her classmate the mighty cold of Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki!" The crowd cheered as the two stood on opposite sides of the field. 

***Flashback***

5-year-old Nami was hiding under a table with Shoto at an Endeavor Agency event. They were trading hero cards. 

"Woah!" Shoto exclaimed holding up a rare All Might one. He looked at her. "Will you trade this one?"

"Depends on what you got coming to me in return," said Nami crossing her arms. Shoto looked at the cards in front of him; he scanned them carefully and then picked up one. "Ryukyu?" 

"You got yourself a trade," Nami nodded taking the card from him, Shoto looked at the All Might one smiling a bit.

***Flashback over ***

'Why did just pop up of all things?' Nami asked herself. 

"Why are you still wearing that thing?" asked Shoto narrowing his eyes at her. "This is a battle to advance."

"Yayorozu made them," answered Nami with a smile. "Don't want it to go to waste." 

Midnight squealed happily. "So honorable!"

"If you say so," commented Present Mic.

Midnight swung her arm down. "Now, begin." 

***Up in the stands***

"Freeze that bobblehead good, Todoroku!" cheered Mineta making a fist. "I wanna see some pokies through that cheer uniform!"

"You perv," grunted Jiro sticking a jack in his ear.

***Down below***

Todoroki began his big ice attack as Nami formed two stellar points; right as it reached her Nami disappeared and reappeared slamming her knee into Shoto as she had done earlier.

"INCREDIBLE!" Present Mic cheered as Shoto flew back; he used a mound of ice to prevent him from going out of bounds. "Takeda avoided Todoroki ice opener!" Shoto sat up slamming his foot down, sending out another ice attack; Nami quickly jumped out of the way avoiding it.

"An endurance match is that what you want?" asked Todoroki placing his hand on the ground sending more ice Nami's way. "You are going to regret this." Nami jumped up again holding out their arms, forming three stars, she moved her arms forward; the stars zoomed around the ice; placing themselves around Shoto. 

"Just maybe," smiled Nami as she spread her arms back out. The stars latched on to Todoroki raising him up, Nami closed her hand; all the stars exploded launching him up.