Chapter 6

School was back in session; the whole class discussed the news stories. Jiro has turned around at her desk; she was showing Nami some songs to check out.

"You guys!" Hagakure chimed. 

"Sort of," Nami answered.

"Yeah," Ojiro nodded.

"It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time!" Hagakure cheered. "Though I bet nobody noticed me in the background."

"Probably not," Shoji agreed.

"It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves," Ojiro quickly said.

"We're totally big deals," Kaminari said as he leaned back in his chair. "Those news channels love us--we're basically celebrities."

"Yeah, it's kind of crazy," Kirishima agreed.

"Get over yourself," Jiro said as he looked over. "The hero course pumps out pros was attacked, and that's what they care about."

"The incident did bring good sales to the flower shop," Nami said. "We stayed opened past our normal close time yesterday."

"I don't doubt it," Sero said as laid on his desk a little. Nami leaned back tilting her head back. "Who knows what woulda happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up."

"Why'd you say that?" Mineta cried. "I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it."

Bakugo raged back at him. "OH, SHUT UP! GROW A PAIR, LOSER!"

"Maybe you shave the ego on yours," Nami suggested as she leaned back forward, looking at him.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Bakugo shouted as he turned to her. 

"I wouldn't have to him if he wasn't such a damn chicken!" Bakugo said as he looked at her. Midoriya became mortified as the two began bickering back and forth and the rest of the class carried on.

"Did you guys see All Might fighting that Bird guy?" Sato asked as he threw air punches. "The dude was super strong and he still destroyed him!"

Tokoyami lowered his head a little. "Yes. His strength is truly a thing wonder."

The clock ticked and Iida dashed to the podium. "Attention! Homeroom is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!" Everyone looked at him.

"Uh, we're sitting," Kirishima pointed out.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing," Sero added.

"Up front for everyone to see," Nami added as she twirled the pen in her hand.

Iida sat at his desk in frustration. "Dang, it!"

"Don't sweat it," Urakaka said.

"Hey, Tsu," Ashido greeted as she leaned back in her chair. "So..." Tsu caught the chair before Ashido could fall back even more. "Who do ya think's gonna teach class today?"

Tsu put a finger to her mouth. "Hm. No idea. Mr. Aizawa's still in the hospital recovering from his injuries." The door opened; they all looked over. 

"Morning class," Mr. Aizawa greeted the class, he was covered head to toe in bandages.

"Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?" Everyone asked. 

"Whoa!" Kaminari gasped. "What a pro!" Aizawa began to slowly walk over to the podium.

Iida raised his hand. "Mr. Aizawa. I'm glad you're okay?"

"You call that okay?" Urakaka asked.

Nami raised her hand. "Should even be here today, sir?"