Chapter 5

As soon as they got off the bus, another person was waiting for them.

"Hello, everyone!" A person in an astronaut suit greeted. "I've been waiting for you!" The students gasped. 

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!" Midoriya announced. "The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton of people from disasters from across the world!"

"Woo-hoo!" Urakaka cheered. "Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!"

"I can't wait to show you all what's inside!" Thirteen announced. 

"This is gonna be awesome!" everyone said. When they got inside the play was even more magnificent; it was enough to make anyone gasp. 

"Holy crap!" Kirishima gasped. "It looks like some kind of amusement park!"

"So; what are all the rescue zones?" Nami asked.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Et cetera," Thirteen answered. "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!"

"Just like Universal Studios Japan," everyone said. 

Aizawa walked over to Thirteen. "Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead."

Thirteen walked up to him. "Actually, it's something else. Apparently, he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power." She held up three fingers. "He's resting in the teacher's lounge."

"That man is the height of irresponsibility," Aizawa said; he glanced at the class. "The clocks ticking. We should get started."

"Excellent!" Thirteen agreed as Aizawa stood beside her. "Before we begin again, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five."

"We get it!" Everyone said.

"Listen carefully," Thirteen ordered. "I'm sure you're aware that I have a  powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up everything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya asked as Urakaka nodded her head. 

"That's true," Thirteen confirmed. "But my Quirk could also very easily kill." A couple of people gasped. "Some of you have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe then can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training. You likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others." She bowed a bit. "That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening." Everyone cheered. 

"Right," Aizawa said. "Now that that's over..." There was a light surge along the top of the building causing the electricity to go out, the water fountain started to act weird; then purple started to wrap out of nowhere. Nami saw a look of panic fill her teacher's eyes as he looked back. Nami glanced to see that people started to exit the purple substance. "Stay together and don't move!" Everyone gasped. "Thirteen. Protect the students!"

"Whoa," Kirishima breathed. "What is that thing?"

"Whoa," Nami breathed as they continued to watch the scene below.