Chapter 12 ~ Tale of the Lonely Child of Tamashī (Pt. 2)

Third Person POV:

11 years later...

"This part of the story takes place in the middle of the dry lands... Only two people stand in this humid area as the sun barely touched the hills of dried rock and sand. One of them was the son of the king and queen of Tamashī, wearing iron armor, holding a sword made of the toughest of metal to ever exist. He nervously glared at the person standing a few feet away from him, which was his very own sister. Though she changed quite a lot throughout the times he tried to kill her to "avenge" their parents.

The last time he saw her was just the other night, when the Kingdom of Kurayami was hosting a ball in Grey's honor for finally destroying his own sister, who was said to be a mistake to all kingdoms of the realm. Or so they thought. She entered the doors, with her hair changed from brown into white, though her black strands of hair remained. What had the people fear for themselves was the fact that she was still standing, her head hanging down, with her blood dripping from her own body, everywhere she was stabbed, shot and crushed. She grinned, showing her teeth that have been sharpened somehow, and a dark chuckle came from her. She lifted her head, making it so Grey could see her eyes. For the first time ever, he began to fear Red, seeing her eyes not their usual brown. Instead he sees blood red eyes glaring at him. Her chuckles turn into a crazed laugh, echoing in the room.

She lunges at everyone who stands, breathing in the room, she tackles them and rips their limbs apart, biting their skin of with her sharp teeth, grabbing weapons from the guards and using it to slaughter each living being in the room. Especially the man, who raised Grey and left Red to die at the age their parents were murdered, was killed by her hand. She only let two live. The evil man's son, Chris.... And Grey....

Now here they are. Standing in front of each other in silence. Grey held his sword in anger, confusion and fear. While Red has no weapon whatsoever and is the most calmest out of the two. Her eyes, half open, staring into Grey's silver eyes. He wanted answers. He wanted to know when his little sister had powers? How long did she have them? Perhaps she is possessed? It's the only logical reason. She was born human. She is a human! So why does she suddenly have the audacity to cause a mass murder?! He remembers her being the kindest of the kindest. The most pure hearted soul to exist in his eyes.....

"Why.....?"

Tears are starting to form....

"Why did you just murder everyone in that room?! They did nothing to you! You monster!" Grey yelled at the girl, enraged by her actions. Red merely continues to stare at him. Not even a single breath was making her body move. Not even a flinch by his sudden shouts of despair. He growls at the silence, he needed answers! "Answer me, dammit! First mom and dad, now those innocent people at the ball?!! Why do you have to take away the people i care about?!"

Tears start to fall....

"Was I not one of those people you cared about.....?"

The prince gasped at the sudden voice. He looked up with widened eyes. He sees his sister but... she was four years old again but in pain as she stares at the ground with dry tears. Her eyes dull and empty. "Did I ever mean anything to you......? Was everything we had together a lie....? Was I really that easy to be abandoned at a young age....?"

A chill went up his spine. Her voice was mixed with many others, though he couldn't really find her voice within them. He was horrified, seeing what pain he caused to his kid sister for the first time. Her dull eyes narrowed in anger. "W̴̞͊Ą̶͋S̵͚͗ ̴͚̌Ḯ̷̳ ̴̖̚J̵̗̚U̷̯͑S̷̠̆T̶̨̂ ̶̠̇S̶̟̋Ǒ̷͎M̶̆͜Ĕ̵̼ ̵̳͛Ö̸̺́B̸͖͌S̴͓͝T̸͈̊Ã̷̯C̴̄͜L̶̥̓Ḛ̸̇ ̴̯̒I̶̭͝N̷̜͛ ̸̲͒Y̶̯̔Ö̴ͅȔ̴̞R̶̜̅ ̸̬́P̷̼̓Ȁ̴̻T̸̥̐H̸̼̒ ̷̩̅T̸̖̊Ö̸͉́ ̶̥͊Y̷͔̑O̶͉͐Ù̵̳R̴̠͐ ̴̺͂S̵̤͑O̷̰͒-̵̜͘C̴̻͐Ä̷̩́L̶̖͋L̷̝͑E̷͙͊Ḏ̵̂ ̷̤̃D̴̩̾Ẽ̴̻S̴̹͠T̴̥̈Ȋ̴̼N̷̰̉Ý̷̞?̴̮̍?̸̥͂?̴̧̇?̶̱̈" She shouted as she returned to how she looked before she changed into her child-self. The ground shook roughly as she shouted to him. Grey managed to keep his balance and looked back up at his sister after looking around the ground. "No...! You were just in the way of my vengeance! You killed our parents for fucks sake! And here you are acting as if you did nothing?! How foolish can you be?!" Grey snapped at her. For a moment, there was silence as tears fell down the prince's cheeks in anger and suffering. A hand grabbed his sword. The hand was Red's, seeing as she pulled it up to her chest. Grey's face paled in horror and fear. He could see his sister's crazed, horrific smile with those sharpened teeth of hers as she pulled his own sword onto her chest. They made eye contact. One pair of eyes were terrified, scared and confused. The other was full of warmth and soft aura, cloaking the darkness of pain, misery and blood thirst. Red's eyes softened as she stares into her brother's.