Chapter 2 ~ The Vision Part 2

Third Person Pov:

It is now morning and the ninja are now getting ready for training. Everyone just got outside and got into pairs:

Cole vs Zane
Kai vs Jay
Nya vs Lloyd

Meanwhile, Wu was just sitting on the porch watching his students train and Misako standing next to him watching her son.

Once the ninja were done training, they went to sit on the ground or by their Sensei, drinking water or catching their breath.

Kai forgot to bring out a water for after training, so he told his friends he was going get some water from the kitchen fridge.

"I, too, shall go inside," Wu told his pupils, "It is time for my meditation"

"And I should go and check on Pixal to see if she needs help with anything," Misako said walking up to her son and giving him a hug. Lloyd hugs back. Then, Kai walked inside the monestary with Wu, and so Zane decided to take this chance to talk to the others about his "dream".

Zane's Pov:

Once Kai walked inside the monastery with Sensei Wu, I decided to take the chance, I now have, and tell the others about my vision.

"Is it alright if I may talk to you all for a moment?" I ask them, ending their conversations. "Oh yeah, sure!" Lloyd says with a smile. "Yeah. Let me just get Kai and--," Nya began before I grabbed her arm, keeping her from leaving the area outside the monastery. "Zane...? What's wrong?" Nya asks me in a worried tone. "What I wish to tell you is about Kai..." I said as I look at the others. And I did not need to use my scanners to tell that they knew that what I had to say was very important.

I looked back at Nya. She nodded and I let go of her arm and they all face me as I tell them the story of my odd dream...

Zane's Dream:

There nothing but silence... Everything was as dark as a night with no moon nor stars... Until I heard an unfamiliar sound.

Then, I opened my eyes I found myself in my dear friend, Kai's room. I looked around wondering what was I doing here until I turned behind me. I saw Kai. His head burried into his legs, his arms crossing around him as he was sitting on the side of his bed. I then became more confused as I saw a doll of a girl being squished by Kai's heartbreaking grip.

I did not understand what was going on. Until I kneeled down infront of him to see why he was in such pain. "Kai...? Are you alright friend?" I asked him. But I got no answer. There was nothing but sobs coming from my friend who's flame looks like is going out slowly, but then quickly changed to a ranging, angry and hungry flame in 5 seconds I believe. His sobs quickly turned into a growl as I heard a man's voice," I-I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to kill her!! Please have mercy!! I beg you!!, I whipped my, seeing a man, I do not recognize or have in any of my database, as I stand up and walk towards this mysterious man. As I stood by him, I could see his face. He seemed to be in quite a panic, according to his heart rate.

"You shall not be forgiven... For you have hurt the soul of the goddess," I turned my head quickly. I could feel my eyes widened as I saw Kai walking slowly with blood on him and his sword he held in his hand. I turned back to the man as he spoke to my brother, who was not acting like himself, "Please spare me!! I beg of you!! I swear, I did not mean to kill Red, my Fire God!!"

There was silence as I looked back at Kai. He was standing in the same position, same place. Not a single movement. I could not even sense his breathing. Until he finally moved, but changed the way he held his sword above the man, who stood frozen. "KAI STOP!! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY!! WE PROTECT!! NOT KILL!!", I say as I try to snap Kai out of it. I the felt a very cold shiver. Colder than my ice. I saw Kai's face. His face looked emotionless, but I could tell he was full of anger, and in thirst for revenge. I felt like I was frozen in ice that I have not created.

Kai finally opened his mouth as he prepared to kill the man, "...You are not to speak of her name..."

Then, he stabbed the man in the center of his chest as I could sense his heart rate decreasing. I quickly blinked to try and wake myself up from this nightmare.

And I did....

Third Person Pov:

As Zane was finishing up his story about his insane nightmare, or vision, what they don't know was that Kai heard the whole thing...

He stood there, his back leaning on the door as he listened.

"Do you want me to erase their memories? Just so they won't have to get suspicious and make you uncomfortable," The female voice in Kai's head asked. As Kai cracked a little smile on his face.

"Nah... Let them try finding out... I actually wanna see how this goes. And besides it's almost time for them to know the truth.", Kai responds.

"Hey, it's your choice..." Says the voice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

928 words now! Yeeh...😅