"Tonight, maybe we can visit the mental hospital at night." Monkey suggested, but Chen Haoning suddenly said, "Aren't you scared?"

Monkey immediately snorted: "I'm afraid, who are you looking down on!"

"I don't know who was so frightened by the funny face in the first episode that he screamed." Liu Jiajia exposed him mercilessly, and Monkey touched his nose, "Am I not ready?"

Lin Xun thought for a moment: "At night is indeed a good time."

"Yeah, right? We will definitely find a lot of secrets when we visit here at night."

The more Monkey talked, the more he looked forward to it.

Shen Tang smiled and said: "Then it's settled, whoever doesn't go there tonight will be a puppy!"

Monkey bared his white teeth and said, "I definitely won't be a puppy!"

After the break time, the medical staff organized everyone to line up and return to the Tongzi Building one after another.

When Lin Xun returned to the room, he saw Xiaohong sitting in the mirror and applying lipstick on her face.

Hearing the noise, he turned his head and looked at Lin Xun: "Do I look good?"

Lin Xun looked at the lipstick in his hand. This was not something that should appear here: "It looks good. Where did you get this lipstick?"

When Xiaohong heard this, she touched the lipstick and smiled sweetly: "Let me tell you quietly, it was given to me by the nurse sister. She said that I was pretty and the cutest little girl she had ever seen, so she put this lipstick on me. Gave it to me."

"Really? What's her name? I also want a lipstick." Lin Xun walked to Xiao Hong and said with a smile.

Unexpectedly, Xiaohong suddenly became nervous: "No, I don't know. She doesn't want me to tell others, so don't ask, don't ask."

As she spoke, Xiaohong was so excited that she almost cried. Lin Xun said quickly: "Okay, I won't ask anymore, but can you point to the photo, so that it's not you who told me, but my own guess. How about it?"

Xiao Hong looked at Lin Xun suspiciously, as if to judge what he meant. Just when Lin Xun thought he would not agree, Xiao Hong picked up the photo frame on the table, glanced at Lin Xun shyly, and then Pointing to the woman in the middle of the group photo.

Lin Xun looked at the person he was pointing to. Judging from the position alone, this could not be an ordinary nurse.

More like the director of this hospital.

"She gave you such a nice lipstick, so do you know what she likes?" Lin Xun asked patiently.

The smile on Xiaohong's face became even brighter. He raised his chin with a shy look on his face: "Of course I know, she likes the Bible. She said that as long as we are obedient and wash away our sins here, it will be fine, that's all. Go home!"

Wash away sin.

Lin Xun caught the key word: "Does Xiaohong think she is guilty?"

Xiaohong suddenly stopped smiling and nodded: "Xiaohong is guilty. Xiaohong is not a good boy. Xiaohong is going to read the Bible. Xiaohong will be obedient."

With that said, Xiaohong returned to the bed, lifted the quilt, and covered her head again.

"Why do I feel that the director of this mental hospital is not normal!"

"The dean thinks these patients are all guilty, so he judges them instead of God? I think I have captured the core point of the plot!"

"To be honest, this episode is a bit scary!"