"Gross!" Me, Darry, Soda, and Johnny exclaim all at once. Two Bit, Bryon, and Dally just burst into laughter. If theres anything you should know about Two Bit, his laughter is infectious. He held his gut as he cackled like a hyena. This sent everyone else into a busy frenzy of laughter.

Steve was still in shock, holding his hand over his mouth and holding his burger in the other.

"I- It just went- All over the fuckin table!" Two cackled from the floor.

"Hey man i didn't mean it!" Steve said defensively, even he was laughing now.

I wanted to say how much I missed this but I didn't want to be cringey so I just thought it.

"Steven, go get the damn paper towels!" Darry half yelled, half laughed. Dally smirked still giggling, and put his arm across my shoulder. I leaned in, taking one of his fries quickly, trying to get him to notice.

"Hey! I saw that, Pony-shit!" he laughs. I hide under his arm, but before I can cower away, he grabs at my sides. Not again!

He starts to tickle me and my laughter goes louder than even before. Either that or everyone else was laughing at us too. By now I was on my back on the floor and he was on top of me poking and grabbing at the sides of my gut.

"D-Dally!! I-I can't move! Man w-whats with you and t-ticklin' me!!" I say between gasps of air and more booming laughter from all around. He stops tickling me and looms over my face, his dog tag necklace almost brushing my nose.

"Maybe I like to see you squirm?" He asked in a plain tone, as if it were a normal thing to say. I feel the whole room freeze, and I hear the laughter get cut off quickly.

"Uhh..." Dally gets off of me, still on the floor.

"Uh, sorry..." He hangs his head in embarrassment. My ears turn red. I'm still on my back.

Then the laughter picks up faster than last time.

"Man, you're damn lucky I like you!" Darry laughs at Dal. He kinda chuckles back even though he's still a little embarrassed he said that out loud. (Darry said he liked Dal?)

I sit up a little, a big smile on his face. He looks so cute when he's embarrassed. He's lookin' around, his hand rubbing the back of his neck to get it out of the way.

I use my finger to turn his chin to face me.

"Hey, you're alright." I smile. I lean in a bit to his ear and whisper into it, adding breaths to make it more sensual, I guess.

"i'd like to see you squirm, too." I say with a giggle at the end. He looks at me with his eyes a bit wider, but flashes me another 'movie star' smile. He knew what to do!

Two Bit takes us out of our little bubble.

"So are y'all gonna finish your food on the floor, or what? Because if not-" He reaches for Dal's half eaten burger.

"Back off, man!" He jumps up and punches him in the arm.

•••

It's almost 8:00 and everybody is just relaxing now. After lunch, everyone decided to stick around the house and hang out. Me and Johnny sit on the floor between the couch and the coffee table and I read To Kill A Mockingbird. We started this one together after we finished Gone With the Wind.

Soda and Steve play poker on the dining table, and everyone else sat around us and the TV. I liked that Johnny still made time for his best friend. We talked or hung out every day, and sometimes we would go do stuff on our own. I hoped it didn't make Dal or Bryon jealous.