"How come Jiajia is Out?"

Cai Qing followed the two of them with a look of shock on his face.

Lin Xun subconsciously looked at Chen Haoning.

Chen Haoning was stunned for a moment: "You don't really think it's me, do you?"

"It's him, it's him, it's him. Xunxun must persist in doubting, it's him!"

"Ahhhh, it's exciting. This kind of plot where only I know he is a bad guy and no one else knows is the most exciting. I'm so afraid that Chen Haoning will suddenly raise his gun and shoot them all!"

"This is really exciting. Lin Xun probably has deep suspicions about Chen Haoning now, but he just has no evidence!"

...

"You are very suspicious." Lin Xun did not dare to let down his guard against Chen Haoning.

Hearing the conversation between the two, Zhang Po said, "What are you talking about?"

Lin Xun didn't want to hide it for Chen Haoning: "He came to me just now and said it was you when he knocked on the door."

Zhang Po turned to look at Chen Haoning without saying a word, but his whole expression was full of question marks.

"I'm just kidding."

"You are indeed suspicious."

"But if you want to say that I have a motive for killing Monkey, what's the point of killing Jiajia?" Chen Haoning had an innocent expression on her face, "If I killed Qingqing, it would be justified."

"The more impossible it is, the more likely it is." Lin Xun was obviously determined not to believe him.

Zhang Po said in confusion: "It makes sense for him to say that."

After speaking, he raised his eyes and looked at Cai Qing.

When he suddenly looked over, Cai Qing was startled: "I didn't kill the person."

After he said this, Chen Haoning seemed to have thought of something: "Actually, you are really suspicious, and because of your identity, people on both sides can be killed."

"What should I say? Monkey's identity is his brother. Is there any antagonism between the two brothers?"

After Zhang Po analyzed it, he was still confused.

At this time, the announcement sounded: "The room of the character who was Out has been opened and can be searched."

"So it can still be like this." Chen Haoning looked surprised.

Lin Xun turned his head and glanced at him: "Don't you know?"

"What do I know? You won't still doubt me, right?" Chen Haoning said sadly, "If I did, why are you still alive?"

"Perhaps when you kill someone, you need to trigger some conditions." Lin Xun curled his lips, his dark eyes were bright, and he was as excited as a little fox.

Chen Haoning shrugged his shoulders: "You can guess, it's not me anyway."

It seemed like he didn't care, but it actually made Lin Xun feel that he was feeling guilty.

"I think Lin Xun may be right. There should be triggering conditions for Chen Haoning's murder. Otherwise, when he came out of Jiajia's room, Jiajia was fine. It was after he left that Jiajia was suddenly Out!"

"Didn't he have a water gun? Does he have to be sprayed by the water gun to trigger the death condition?"

"When Chen Haoning entered Jiajia's room just now, did he use a water gun to spray her? Absolutely not. So how did he do it?"