𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Well...the only person not in my vision is you. The figure in the hood kills me while I protect everyone" Emma said.

"Well, where do you think I am?" Katherine asked but Emma didn't say anything.

"Dead?" Katherine asked. "Or am I the figure under the hood?"

"Now, Katherine, don't be angry. This is vision. It's not a dream. It's not like it's my subconscious at work" Emma said.

"I have to go," Katherine said, as she shot up.

"What? Where are you going?" Killian asked.

"To find another way to track down Aladdin since apparently now it's a matter of life or death," she said.

"Katherine, wait" Emma tried but Katherine shook her head.

"Just give me an hour" Katherine sighed before she poofed away. "I'll be in the vault."

"Great, now she hates me," Emma said.

"She doesn't hate you. But you are one of the only friends she's ever had and you just told her you're going to die, possibly at her hands" Regina said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey. You took off kinda quickly" Emma said, walking into the vault where Katherine was pouring different vials of liquids into a chalice.

"Sorry, but I am trying to save your life," Katherine said.

"That's fair," Emma said. "I'm sorry, for not telling you."

"You don't have to apologize. I don't know if I would've told anyone either. But you know I was planning on asking you to be my child's godmother and I can't do that if your dead" Katherine said.

"You were gonna ask me to be the godmother?" Emma asked.

"You're not gonna cry about it are you because I think pregnancy's making me even less emotional," Katherine said.

"No. No, I just...I'd be honored" Emma said.

"Good. So...how are you doing, you know, with all of this?" Katherine asked.

"Honestly, anxious to figure this out. What are we making in the jar of nightmares?" Emma asked.

"It's a different kind of locator spell," Katherine said, as she poured in the final ingredient.

"I thought everything Aladdin had was hot property," Emma said.

"Yes, but then I realized that there is one thing he didn't steal. His magic. This potion links like magic. The magic of two saviors" Katherine said.

"Mine and Aladdin's" Emma realized.

"Drink up," Katherine said, handing her the chalice.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"We're getting close. It's...it's like we're connected" Emma said, leading them through the woods.

"You alright, love? Sure you don't want to sit this one out?" Killian asked, his hand resting on Katherine's back as they walked.

"I'm fine. Walking is different than running you know" Katherine said.

"Aye. But you've been using your magic a lot recently. I don't want to feel to wear yourself out" he said.

"Killian, I promise, if I feel tired even in the slightest, you will be the first to know," she said.

"It's over here!" Emma called out.