Rescue Knights: Evershall Framed and on the Run Part 2

Start from the beginning

Ryder: It's possible they've got many resources at their disposal!

Zuma: This is gonna be tricky Ryder dude!

Ryder: I agree, Zuma!

Sound: (footsteps)

Chase: Anyone else hear footsteps?

Princess of Barkingburg: I believe it was just someone walking Chase, shouldn't be anything to worry about!

(scene changes to outside Barkingburg Castle revealing Wolvermean with a notepad and the snake talisman)

Wolvermean: I've collected quite a bit of information! Now to tell the contact! (is teleported away)

(scene changes to Foggy Bottom where Mason and the pups are still at the campfire)

Everest and Marshall: (sighs)

Wolvermean's voice: Mason!

Everest and Marshall: (surprised) Who was that!?

Wolvermean: (lowers a backdrop revealing himself behind it)

Mason: (calmly) Hello Wolvermean!

(Marshall and Everest nervously hide behind Mason's legs)

Wolvermean: (nods) The boss sent me to collect information on those pups! (hands Mason his notes and snake talisman) Well I'm outta here! (teleported away)

Mason: (checks the notes) Oh boy!

Everest: (concerned) Something wrong Mason?

Mason: Wolvermean found out that Ryder told the rest of the Paw Patrol what happened and asked if they could help track you two down!

Everest and Marshall: (concerned) Oh boy!

Mirage: No worries pups!

Everest: How come?

Mirage: Let's just say with Mason on your side you've also got the support of the elemental brawlers and their infinite resources and with me the magic pups are on your side!

Marshall: Mason?

Mason: They trust me with many things including an endless supply of resources and other stuff!

Everest and Marshall: (surprised) Wow!

Mirage: (nods) Yep!

Everest: That's nice to hear they really trust you, but we should be back in Barkingburg to figure out who or what is going on!

Mirage: We'll head back there tomorrow!

Mason: We'll head there tonight! (makes a phone call)

(an Arkeyan Copter magically appears)

Mason: My friends sent us an Arkeyan Copter so we can fly back!

Mirage: Good to hear! (waves paw making the campfire vanish in seconds like it never existed)

Marshall: That's an interesting way of stopping a campfire!

Everest: Agreed!

(the group enters the Arkeyan Copter)

Mason: I'll fly us over, you pups can rest!

Everest: Thank you for doing this Mason!

Marshall: Yes, thank you a lot!

Mason: No problem pups!

Mirage: Ditto!

(the Arkeyan Copter flies off in the direction of Barkingburg as the scene changes to the Duke of Flappington's group)