Prologue

PROLOGUE:

I never really thought much of where my life was heading. I always thought that I was going to grow up, get a job, get married, and have children... You know the normal stuff that any human would experience, but now looking back I feel as though I had always known that there was something so much more, so much better that was going to take place. Maybe that's why I decided to walk through the Powell Estate, the much longer way of getting home, that day and then running back there later on. It was as if I knew to go there, that he would be there. Just like we had a connection from the start without even knowing it; or each other for that matter.

He was the one that brought me out of the darkness. The one that made me realise who I really was. Being with him made me see hurt, anguish, pain and evil but it also made me see compassion, trust, belief, love something I thought I would never experience fully.

And for that, I owe him my life.

Because this isn't just some silly story of some ignorant human falling in love with a courageous outer space alien that could never be with her. This is the story of destiny and finding out your true purpose in life.

This is the story of the Ones Who Ran Away.

~09~

The first chapter will be up soon also :)

Hope you liked it :)

~TheWorldsMental~