Ok.. you go, I'll close this and keep it aside .

Ok.. she said and went..

Next morning Meena woke early and took bath and came down, she hurriedly went to Pooja room and after cleaning that she kept new flowers plucked from the garden and lit the lamp and prayed..

Then she went and made breakfast quickly.. after that she started to prepare something else too..

Then shanthi ma came and asked her..

Meena ma, what you are doing?

Snacks ma, he is going to stay out for many days, so I'm preparing few snacks.. so he can eat this.. she said happily..

Shanti, opened her mouth wide looking at the snacks she prepared for Rudra..

Aiyo Meena ma.. she whispered

That time everybody got ready and came to have breakfast...

Shanti ma looked at them and started to serve them..

Where is Meena? Soundarya asked..

She is inside the kitchen.. making snacks...

Oh!! That's why from morning frying smell is coming it seems.. Devaraj said

Oh!!! What she is doing?

Amma.. that...

Tell Shanti ma..

Sir, she is preparing few snacks for Rudra sir.. she said looking at Shiva thatha..

What? Why? All asked in shock..

And shanthi ma said what Meena said to her .

Rudra facepalmed and shook his head..

Meena... Soundarya called her..

Haan athai.. I'm coming.. one minute.. she said and switched off the flame.. she had finished preparing all the snacks and washed her hands and came out wiping her hands..

She tied her long hair as a bun and she is sweating profusely...

Meena ma.. why you are sweating like this? What were you doing?

Athai.. that... I prepared some snacks ..

Why da? Devaraj asked

Mama.. he is going to stay away from home for more than two months, if he wants to have any snacks means where he will go.. and if he don't like the outside food means he can have this na.. so I prepared that..

What are all you prepared? Soundarya asked and she made her to sit beside her and wipes her face with her pallu and gave her a glass of water..

She drank the water and listed the items she prepared...

Chips, mullu muruku, muruku, thattai, seedai, ribbon pakoda, apram kutti round murukku, Achu murukku, kaara pori, Kara kadalai, corn mixture avlodhan athai..

( explaining the snacks she made)

Then I made only three sweets.. badusha, adhirasam and Mysore Pak.. she pouted..

All gasped hearing her..

When you woke up?

At three o'clock.. she said and Soundarya slapped her arms lightly...

Stupid girl, there is no need to do all this.. why you did that? Why you are straining yourself? He will not take that with him.. she said

Why athai? Your son don't like these? Can I make anything else? My father will usually take these kind of snacks if he went out of our native.. for more than ten days it will be good..