🔱You and Me🔱

Just kidding!
_____________🔱Under the ocean🔱____________

Y/n was just as standing there, looking at her sister, and how happy she was just to see Ben love her back as well. She was more than happy to see her sister happy. Y/n knew that Ben was the right one for her, even since they both had met, six months ago.

Y/n knew that Mal was going to be a great Queen of Auradon and be by Ben's side through it all. She couldn't help but just smile at Mal.

Then, Y/n noticed Mal smiling right back at her but her smile quickly faded away from her face and her expression turned into pure horror. Y/n was confused at first but then she heard Mal yell.

"Y/n, look out!!" Mal shouted, in horror.

Before Y/n could do anything, she felt something wrap around when waist and not even letting her speak or scream. She was pulled back and hit hard into the ocean. All she could hear was the screams of everyone on the boat, shouted out her name.

***

Once, Y/n had made it into the ocean, she tried to fight back the tentacle that was wrapped around her waist and neck, shocking her a bit. Then she heard laughing.

"You really thought I wouldn't do nothing to you,
Y/n?" A voice called out.

Then the tentacle and tightened around Y/n body, the it had moved Y/n closer to the voice and she had seen Uma smiling at her, evily.

"Hello, old friend." Uma greeted. "Since I couldn't get Ben to be with me. I figured I thought I could took Mal's sweet little sister." She laughed.

Y/n tried fighting back but she was only losing more oxygen then before.

"What was that? I can't hear you." Uma smirked. "Oh that's right your under water." She laughed once again.

"You know... I've always thought...that you could my friend again and we both could take over Auradon and become the most powerful pirates out there." Uma exclaimed.

"And you know Mal doesn't really care about you." Uma stated and laughed a bit. "I mean, she was willing to give you up, her own little sister, for the love of her life." She chuckles.

"Don't you understand, Y/n. She. Doesn't. Care. About. You." Uma said with a serious tone.

"The only thing she cares about, is herself and her beasty king. Mal is just as a rotten piece of trash, then your mother. And didn't your mom not love you?" Uma asked.

"Your mother never cared about you, either... And you really think Mal does?" Uma questioned.

Y/n fighting once again and shaking her head, trying to get those words out of her head and to get out of hold. She knows that Mal loves her and cares about her, Uma was just trying to get into her head.

"Fine, then. Have it your way." Uma said with a serious tone.

Then, Uma started tightening her grip around Y/n's body, making Y/n move around trying to fight it but she was too weak. Uma started laughing and tightening her grip more and more until eventually,
Y/n's body went limp, she had given up and took her last breath.