🔱 Just following orders ⚜️

Still your outfit on top, bye.

____________⚜️In Auradon⚜️____________

The Vks walk through the halls outside. Jay held Y/n's hand and she held on to his, both looking like a couple. Well that didn't give hints to the girls around them. Two girls looked at Jay.

"Hi, Jay." A girl waved at him and he waved back with a smile. Y/n glares at the girls and of course Jay notices and wraps his arm around Y/n shoulders which makes her blush a bit.

"Hey, Jay."

"Hello, Jay."

Girls kept looking at Jay and of course he waved back but still had his girlfriend with him.

"Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already." Carlos said making Y/n shot a look at him.

"Uh, hello? I'm still here." Y/n rolled her eyes, slightly, making her boyfriend chuckle.

"That's right." He tightens his grip on Y/n's shoulders. "I'm not going with anyone else but my girlfriend." Jay chuckles along with Carlos as he chuckled nervously.

"Oh, right. Sorry, Y/n." Carlos gave a her a nervous look. He should know that Jay was going to take Y/n to Cotillion because they're a couple.

"Mm-hmm." Y/n pushes up her lips and glares at Carlos as Jay laughs at his girl reaction then Carlos turn more serious.

"Um, Jay." Carlos stood in front of Jay. "If you were going ask someone, what's the best way to go?" Carlos asked with a serious but nervous tone.

"Listen, all you gotta do," Jay placed his hand in Carlo's shoulders. "is look like me." Jay smirks.

"Oh, ha-ha." Carlos laugh sarcastically.

"Well, how else did I get this hot chick right here." Jay said as he moves his arm around Y/n waist. Carlos rolls his eyes playfully and Jane came up to the Vks. Jay kissed Y/n before turning back to Carlos situation.

"Mal." Jane spoke, Carlos looked at her.

"Hey, Jane." Carlos greeted.

"Hey." She greeted back. Carlos stares at her trying to think of something to say.

"I was wondering...uh..." His looks back at his friends. Asking them for help but they didn't speak. He looked back at Jane and spoke. "If you liked the-carrot cake last night?" Carlos said slowly.

"I had the pumpkin pie." Jane smiled.

"Oh. Cool. Uh, uh..." Carlos added then Jay let go of his girl and grabbed Carlo's shoulders again.

"Smooth." Jay glanced back at his girl. "See you later, Babe." And with that he walks away with Carlos. He knew that Carlos had trouble talking to Jane and asking her out but he wasn't the type to ask a girl.

After that was over Jane moves closer to Mal but Evie went up to her and noticing Lonnie behind her.
"I have an opening for a fitting at 3:00. Who wants it?" Evie smile, before Jane could say anything Lonnie stepped in.

"Me." Lonnie looks at Jane. "Sorry."

"Perfect. I'll take you later. Okay." Evie walks behind Jane and gets closer to Lonnie and started talking with her. Jane went up to the two sisters with a warm smile but slightly nervous.

"Hey, Y/n." Jane greeted

"Hey." Y/n greeted back with a smile on her lips.

Then she turns to the other sister. "Mal."