🔱Space between🔱

___________🔱Lady Tremaine's place🔱_________

The girls made it to Dizzy's place and walked in. Mal and Y/n were there last time, so they know what the place looks like. Evie walked in and glanced around the place with a huge smile on her lips. The girls looked in front and saw Dizzy on a chair and a table, making some stuff on the table with a small smile. Not noticing Evie, Mal, and Y/n behind her. .

"Shh." Evie shushed the two sisters with a gentle smile.

"Okay." Mal and Y/n mumbles with a smile as well.

The three quickly walked over to Dizzy, Mal making her way towards Dizzy's right side while Evie and Y/n went to the left side of her.

Evie and Y/n smiled on her left side and Dizzy turned her head, spotting Evie and Y/n next to her, not noticing Mal on the other side of her.

"Y/n? Evie?" Dizzy muttered and turned to Evie with a huge smile. "Evie! You came back!" The little girl shouted as she shot up from her hair and hugged Evie tightly. "Hey, Y/n!" Dizzy greeted, and hugged Y/n as well as she hugged back.

"Hey!"-Y/n.

"Hi!"-Evie.

"Hey. So good to see you, too." Mal smiled slightly, knowing that Dizzy only hugged Evie and Y/n but not her. But she was fine with it.

"Is it all just like we imagined?" Dizzy asked, looking up at Evie. "Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" Dizzy asked, with a huge sweet smile.

"It's cold and it's sweet, and if you eat it too fast it gives you a headache." Evie spoke in a sweet gentle tone, as she touched Dizzy's cheek.

"Really?" Dizzy answered, still with a cute smile.

"Yeah." Evie replied.

"I saved your sketch book for you." Dizzy exclaimed.

"You did?" Evie questioned. Dizzy rushes to the other side of the room while Evie looks up at the sister with a grateful look that the little girl did that for her.

Dizzy comes back with a blue, very detailed, book and placed on the table. "Dizzy!" Evie muttered, as she flipped her hair and sat on the chair Dizzy was sitting on, and opened up the book. "Oh, my gosh. Wow." She flips through a page that had a drawing on Evie with a beautiful dress on and had a piece of clothing on the attached to the paper.

"I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins." Evie chuckles.

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Mal when she met Jasmine." Dizzy said.

Mal looked up and remembered. "I spilled curry all over that."

"Yeah, I saw that." Y/n said, looking at Mal with a smile and Evie nodded. Mal and Y/n walked over to a table and started making some smoke bombs and Evie was still talking with Dizzy.

"You're totally right, Dizzy. This was...this was totally the inspiration for that."

"I knew it!" Dizzy hugged Evie on her side. "You can take the girl out of the Isle, but can't take the Isle out of the girl."

After Dizzy said that, Evie pulled away and looked at Dizzy with a surprised look.

She thought about what Dizzy said and tried to process the words she said, then she glanced at the table and a piece of gold jewelry and a red heart with gold charm.

"Is this...too much, or is this fabulous?" Evie asked, trying to change the subject.

"Hand me the glue gun!" Dizzy added and smile, and Evie handed her a colorful glue gun to her hand and they started glueing the things together.