🔱 The Isle of the Lost 🔱

The Vks had arrived at the Isle of the Lost. They parked the car and everyone started to step out. Shivers went down the Vks spine when they had stepped out of the vehicle but proceeded to try and find Mal and Y/n.

Ben stepped out and had a glance around the area.
"Ben, help me with the tarp." Carlos called out to Ben as Ben turned around and helped Carlos cover the car, so no one would suspect anything. "Jay." Carlos called and tossed the cover over the car and handed it over to Jay on the other as Evie and Ben helped.

Evie glanced back a bit. "It's really weird being back here." Evie said to Jay next to her. As he looked back as well and looked at Evie.

"We'll get in and get out." Jay exclaimed.

"Jay!" Carlos called out again tossing the other tarp over the other side of the limo. Jay, Evie and Carlos had covered the car completely. But Ben walked over to a tunnel that led to something Ben didn't need to know.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben shouted a bit making the Vks turn to him and walked over with worried faces as Jay pulled him away.

"You don't want to know." Jay muttered.

"Hey, guys." Carlos spoke up. "keep it chill, all right?" He said trying to calm down his team. "The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here." Carlos added then everyone walked away trying to find the two Maleficent girls.

***

As they walked through the streets of the Isle they relaxed a bit but were still on high alert. But a boy had spotted Evie walking behind the boys as they were in front of her. As Evie turned the corner, another boy came up from the front of Evie, making Evie stop as the other boy went behind her and took her wallet.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" Evie shouts and grabs the boy, who had her wallet, by his wrist as he stared at her.
Evie had calmed down and looked right back at the boy's eyes.

She could see that the kids were struggling to get food in the Isle and wanted them to take her money. "Just take it." Evie reassured the boy. "Go on." The boys giggled and ran off with her wallet as Evie watched them run off.

She turns around and sees Ben still walking away from them and leaving them behind. Evie sighs.

"Ugh. Ben." She mumbles and quickly rushed over to Ben but he had already left.

***

Ben walked in an area and had a look around. He looks everywhere with a smile on his face. The place was a bit dark but still had some lighting in it. There was a guy standing nearby, leaning on something as Ben looked around then he saw the guy and gave him a wave. But clearly that wasn't enough, so Ben went in for a handshake but the guy growled at him making Ben back up.

Luckily the Vks arrived just in time.
"Ben, stop. Just stop." Evie said pulling Ben away letting Carlos and Jay handle the guy that was gonna attack Ben.

"Why?" Ben asked.

"This isn't a parade. It's the Isle." Evie whispers to him.

"Keep your hands in your pocket unless you're stealing." Jay demanded.

"You either slouch or strut." Carlos added, going along with Jay.

"And never, ever smile." Evie said.

"...Okay, thanks." Ben said but Evie quickly cut him off.

"No! No "thank you's" and drop the "please", too." Evie pauses for a moment before flipping her hair a bit. "Just...chill."

*Music starts* (song is at the 🔝)

(Evie)
🎶Let me tell you something you can really🎶 🎶trust🎶
Evie sang as she looked at Ben and rested her arm on his shoulder.
🎶 Everybody's got a wicked side.🎶
🎶I know you think you could never be like us.🎶
She stood next to Carlos and Jay and posed.
🎶Watch and learn so you can get it right.🎶