🔱Uma~🔱

______________🔱 Carlo's Dorm 🔱_____________

Later the same evening. Y/n ended up going over to Jay's and Carlos's room to hang out with Carlos for a bit trying to slightly stay away from Jay. She didn't really want to talk to him, knowing what he did to Lonnie back at tourney practice.

She wanted to keep her distance and also tried to keep the surprise for Jay that she is making for him. With the help of someone that she met a while back, not for the Isle but from Auradon. Y/n had met this person and they wanted to help her with a surprise gift for Jay.

She was kind of stressed out, trying to get the gift for him and trying not to be mad at him at the same time. She did this because she really does love him but with Jay doing tourney he was always busy to hang out with Y/n but that didn't stop her from making something special for her boyfriend.

Y/n was just stressed that, the person she's texting and also helping her with the gift, couldn't find one of the materials for it so she had to find something quick.

Y/n rubs her temple as she stares at TV in the boys dorm and the television was talking about Mal and Cotillion. Then Y/n eyes started to glow green which made her throw her head up slightly before she closed her eyes and tried to relax. Of course Carlos notices.

"Hey. You okay, Y/n?" Carlos asked in concern.
She sighed heavily and glanced at back Carlos.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered with a weak smile.

"Are you sure?" Carlos questioned.

"Yeah. Just thinking. That's all." Y/n gave him a weak smile but still played it off like it was nothing and looked back to the TV.

"If you say so." Carlos added, typing on his computer again. "How to get out of the friend zone." Carlos searched on his computer and looked at Dude beside him. Y/n heard and smiled at Carlos and Dude.
"I see you reading over my shoulder." He said playfully as he smiled at Dude. Y/n looked at Carlos and gave him a grin.

"Really, Carlos? Just tell her how you feel." Y/n stated. Before he could even reply, the door to his room opened as they both saw Mal rushed in the room and tried to close it on the reporters outside the door asking her questions. Mal shuts the door, completely, and Y/n walks over to her.

"Mal. Hey, what's wrong?" Y/n tried asking her sister but she ignored her and kept pacing back and forth, trying to calm herself down a bit, then she heard the TV and quickly shut it off not wanting to listen to the reporters. As soon as she shuts it off, her eyes started to glow green and threw her head back slightly before shutting her eyes tightly.

"Woah. Easy girl." Carlos said.

Mal shot him a look.

"What? You think this is so easy?" Mal snaps back, walking over to Carlos as he sat on his bed. "You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say "boo"!" Mal spoke in a quick tone, making Carlos silent.

"Mal..." Y/n mumbles then walks over to Mal.

"I mean, it's not that I could even say "boo" but, you know..." Mal relax a bit when Y/n put her hand in Mal's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Carlos mumbles.

"Carlos, don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?" Mal asked looking at Carlos for an answer.

He scoffs lightly. "You're thinking of my mother. And I usually on the other end if that. So, not really. No." He answered back. The room goes quiet for a bit before Carlos shot up from his bed, looking at Mal.
"Oh, hey. Did you bring?" He asked Mal with a whisper tone