Chapter 16- Naughty!

Start from the beginning

"Kidding." I scratched the back of my neck and saw Alexander rolls his eyes.Soon, I was with Alexander in a comfortable silence while on the car towards McKinley inns and Thomas said he'd go home. The airport was a bit far so it's gonna a long ride back to McKinley Inns.

"My Mom said she wants to see you again." Alexander's head snaps towards me with wide eyes.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrow and I remembered how my mom was literally squealing this over the phone this morning.

"Yep. She was really excited." A soft smile forms on Alexander's face and I got confused why.

"Your mom and dad are funny. They kept telling me to let you 'tap my ass'. Their words, not mine." I placed a hand on my forehead and grumbled under my breath.

"Oh course they would. They're crazy. Seriously." Alexander chuckles before nodding in reply.

"I miss Drew already. His stay was too short." He leans his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. I kissed his head and smiled as I remembered how Drew and I first met.

"Drew is really...unique. The fact that Thomas fell for him makes him special." Alexander eyes snap open before he closes it again.

"What do you mean? Thomas never fell for anyone?" I took a second to think and try to remember anyone Thomas dated officially and no one comes to mind.

"No. Thomas did fucked most gay men on New York. But I've never saw or heard him falling for someone." This time, Alexander sits back and looks over to me with wide eyes.

"I should warn Drew then!" I shook my head at Alexander and he raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"Nah. From where I see it, he's head-over-heels for Drew. He's inlove with him." Yep. Thomas is inlove. I know it.

"Why do you say so? " I pulled Alexander's hand and landed a soft kiss on it before looking up at him.

"Because he wore the same look I had when I fell inlove with you." Alexander's face instantly turns into red and I leaned forwards to kiss him on the lips. He wraps arms on my neck as I pulled him even closer. But before I could even deepen the kiss, the song from the radio changes and the sound of snapping of the fingers fills the air. Alexander pulls back making me groan in frustration.

"Oh my, this is my song! Turn the volume up Adam!" He shouts and Adam from the front seat reaches over and turns the volume up. A woman starts to sing and Alexander sings along.

(NOTE: Play the song above aka Boss by Fith Harmony! This song has been dominating my playlist. :D )

Everyday is pay day

Swipe my card, then I do the nae nae

You're talking to a lady

I want a Kanye-ye not a Ray J

So that's a no no

I'm a Maybach and you's a Volvo

This convo beat like Dre

I already know whatchu tryna say

I raise my eyebrow both in confusion and amusement as he looks over to me and sings like he's ranting on me. He looks funny though.

You say that you a baller

And I see you tryna holla

But that ain't how I was brought up