Confessions

Marcus started the car and they began to leave the dark, isolated area. He began driving to the hospital. Ariana and Liam were in the backseats while Isabelle was in the passenger seat next to Marcus as usual.

"Kitten you alright?" Marcus asked, worried about her. She didn't respond at all. After 45 minutes of driving they reached the hospital.

Ariana and Liam were both admitted into the hospital. The doctor took Isabelle into her room so she could have the bullet removedfrom her arm.

A nurse was also tending to Marcus's minor injuries. After 5 minutes Marcus contacted the police to let them know everything that happened.

10 minutes later Isabelle exited the room with a bandage wrapped around her arm.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Marcus said as he gently hugged Isabelle making sure not to hurt her in any way. She hugged him back with her other arm.

"Let's go outside hmm?" suggested Marcus. As this was a very fancy hospital there was a garden so Marcus decided to take a walk with Isabelle over there.

Isabelle sighed, "well at least everyone is safe and my mother... Is dead." she said expressionless. "Calm down it's alright." he said kissing her forehead gently.

She started blushing. "Our siblings will be okay." he reassured her.

After a week the siblings were taken to their homes and nurses had the job to take care of them at home. Isabelle had also taken her stuff back home. The two didn't see each other in a week.

One afternoon Isabelle heard a knock on her front door. Of course it was none other than Marcus. She opened the door and her face immediately lit up. "Marcus!" she said as she hugged him. He happily hugged her back.

"Kitten I want to take you somewhere...only if you're willing to come that is." Marcus said awkwardly. "Okay I'll come." said Isabelle.

Marcus took his car they drove to a beautiful forest area with colourful flowers and everything Isabelle liked.

"Wow it looks beautiful." said Isabelle as she sat down, Marcus sat next to her. "Just like you." Marcus said with a smirk. Isabelle looked at him and blushed.

"There's something I have to tell you, I can't keep it to myself any longer." said Marcus. Isabelle looked at him listening to what he had to say. "Isabelle I-I love you! I know we used to be enemies, but the more I got to know you, the more attracted I was to you. You probably don't f-" Isabelle cut him off.

"I love you too idiot!" she chuckled as she said that. Marcus was blushing in shock. "Y-You feel the same way?" he asked. Isabelle nodded and smiled warmly.

Marcus hugged Isabelle and their faces were barely inches apart. Then they finally KISSED EACH OTHER!

Since it was his first time kissing Isabelle he did it gently. They pulled away from each other, both their faces red.

"By the way, can you tell me about the kitten thing?" Isabelle asked trying to break the silence. "Well cats are my favorite animal and when I started to like you I called you kitten because I love them and you look like one." he said teasingly.

As he said that he gave her another kiss, this time it was more passionate.

"Isabelle would you maybe... Umm be my girlfriend?" Marcus asked awkwardly. Isabelle giggled, "I'll think about it after one or two dates."

THE END