The Meeting

Ariana starts to drive her car to the destination she was supposed to meet her boyfriend. Isabelle sat in the passenger seat silently with a frown.

"Cheer up, it's not like I'm making you do this all the time." Ariana said. Isabelle didn't respond and she just remained silent. Ariana rolled her eyes and continued driving.

"Okay we're here." Ariana said as she unbuckled her seat belt. Isabelle got out of the car but didn't say anything. "Isabelle you're not going to act like this." Ariana stated. "But I don't want to even be here!" Isabelle said with a frown. "Well it's only for today so deal with it." said Ariana.

The place where they were meeting each other

Isabelle and Ariana walked along the pathway of the park. "Oh there's Liam!" Ariana said excitedly as she waved to her boyfriend. Isabelle sighed "Well this is where my life ends isn't it." Ariana rushed to Liam and gave him a small kiss. "Disgusting." Isabelle whispered to herself. "Hey Isabelle, it's good to meet you again." Liam said in a friendly way. "Same here!" Isabelle said.

"By the way Liam where's your brother?" Ariana asked while looking at Isabelle. "He just went for a walk, he should be back by now... Oh there he is!" Liam said as he saw his brother walk towards them.

"Wait.... He looks familiar..." Isabelle thought to herself. "She looks kind of familiar.".... thought to himself. "WAIT." they both said at the same time. "MARCUS ROBERTS/ISABELLE DAVID!" they both shouted at the same time in shock.