A Little Love

It is the next day and Isabelle woke up at 8am, Marcus was still asleep. She decided to make him breakfast because he always prepares breakfast for her.

As she finishes preparing breakfast, she feels someone hugging her from behind. Of course it was Marcus. "Good morning kitten." Marcus said. Isabelles hugged him back "Morning!"

They ate their food and spoke about what they were going to do today. "So I was thinking we could go somewhere to discuss our plans?" Marcus suggested. "Where?" asked Isabelle.

"We could go for a walk in the park and discuss it, only if you want to though." he said. "Sure I don't mind!" she said. "Okay then." said Marcus.

They finished breakfast and went to change their clothes.

What Isabelle wore :

What Marcus wore :

They got into the car, but this time Marcus let Isabelle drive since she always asked.

As they got there they started walking next to each other.

"So what are we going to really do?" asked Isabelle. "Well remember they told us to go to a bar when we have the cash...?" Marcus said. "Yea I remember." said Isabelle. "So why don't we make fake money so when we get to the place they're holding them hostage, it will give us some time to leave that place." added Marcus.

"That's actually not a bad idea!" exclaimed Isabelle. "I know." Marcus said proudly.

"You look cute!" said a random voice. Isabelle turned around to see an older looking man who looked the same age as Marcus. "Excuse me?" asked Isabelle.

"You're really pretty, do you want to go for dinner with me darling?" asked the man. "I'm sorry but-" Isabelle got cut off my Marcus.

"Unfortunately for you man she's taken by me." said Marcus while holding her close. Isabelle couldn't help but blush. "But sharing is caring man, can I at least take her out on one date?" asked the man.

"NO! SHE'S MINE NOW BACK OFF." said Marcus. "Fine you're no fun." said the man as he walked off. Right now Isabelle was staring at Marcus, blushing hard. He glanced at her and saw her blushing, "Uhm sorry about t-that." he said awkwardly while blushing.

"No it's cool, thanks by the way." said Isabelle. "I-It's no problem at all." Marcus said shyly.

"Anyways let's go get that counterfeit money before it's too late!" said Marcus. "Yea let's go." she said.
It's now 1pm.