Step By Step

After an hour of driving they finally reached their destination.

The club :

"Okay I can tell you that I've never been to a club." Isabelle said as they stood outside. "Well I'm not sure if kittens are allowed inside places for adults." Marcus chuckled. Isabelle rolls her eyes.

"Well then have you ever been to one?" Isabelle asked. "Of course I have! Only once though..." Marcus said trying to sound cool. "Haha see that's what I thought." Isabelle giggled.

"Whatever lets just go in." Marcus said as he walked to the entrance. Isabelle quickly follows behind him, because even though she does hate him, she's never been to this type of place before so she wanted to stay with someone she knew.

"Hmm let's look around for anything of our siblings." Marcus suggested. "Sure." said Isabelle. They began searching around for absolutely anything that could've belonged to their siblings.

As they were walking backwards, they both mistakly bumped into each other from behind. "You s-should watch where you're going kitten, some guys are psychos unlike me." Marcus said while faintly blushing.

"You know that I can fight right?" Isabelle said and chuckled. "Oh really?" Marcus asked. Isabelle nods. "That's not our concern now THOUGH." Isabelle said.

"Let's check the camera footage maybe we'll find something there." Isabelle suggested. "Mmmmm sure." Marcus said.

"Uhm hello sir are you the manager?" Isabelle asked a tall older looking man. "Ah yes indeed I am." said the man. "Well we're in need of the camera footage for last night." said Marcus.

"I'm sorry sir but we cannot just let anyone inside the security rooms." said the manager. "Excuse me SIR but we're both official detectives here." said Marcus. Isabelle nods in agreement. "Well sir looks like a detective but the girl... Not so much." said the manager with a sarcastic face.

"Excuse me but-" Isabelle got cut off by Marcus. "Well sir pardon me for talking like this but I just want to say that you shouldn't judge MY kitten just cause of her looks and gender, got it. You will let both of us in whether you like it or not!" Marcus exclaimed.

Both Marcus and Isabelle showed their IDs as proof of being detectives." Ehm sorry...you both may go ahead." said the manager."

By the way don't make this like a thing where I gotta talk for you okay?" Marcus said as they were walking into the security room. "You were the one who cut me off!" Isabelle scoffed. "If it weren't for me you would've attacked the man and we would've been kicked out!" Marcus said. "That's not- Okay fine it is true." Isabelle said.

They were now in front of all the TVs. The security guard rewinded the footage from the time when Ariana and Liam were at the club. "There they are." Isabelle said as she saw them on 1 of the 18 TVs.