How Do We Succeed?

Marcus forced Isabelle into the car and he got in as well. The journey to Marcus's house felt long and uncomfortable. Both of them were silent.

"Kitten I'm sorry for acting aggressive with you it's just that-" Isabelle cut him off as he was talking. "It's not your fault, I'm just as angry and worried as you are.

Marcus gave Isabelle a warm smile to say 'Thank you'. They got back to the house and they both sat down at the table.

"Okay so we both are definitely not giving those people any money, so how do we get them back." asked Marcus. "Well... We both know how to fight so..." Isabelle said.

"I know that, but we also have to do it in a way which won't harm us or them." said Marcus. "I know, so we have to have a proper plan on how we're gonna do this." said Isabelle.

"Hmm let's start by training to fight those people, because we don't know how many of them there will be you know?" Marcus added. Isabelle nodded.

"Wanna go to the gym then?" suggested Marcus. "Yeah sure!" said Isabelle.

They got back into the car and headed to the gym to start training. It was about 1pm right now.

Where they were going :

As soon as they got there they immediately began their exercises (don't worry they both had gym memberships ;-;).

They lifted weights, used the punching bag and Isabelle could've sworn she saw Marcus staring at her, multiple times in fact. As Isabelle was lifting one of the weights, there was a sharp pain in her hand causing her to drop it, luckily it didn't hurt anyone.

Marcus immediately rushed to her to check if she was okay. "Isabelle you okay?! he asked, but he noticed her hand bleed with a piece of glass in it. "Y-Yeah I'm alright." said Isabelle. "Your hand is bleeding Isabelle, let me get my first aid kit from the car." Marcus said as he looked at her hand. "No Marcus it's okay I don't need-" Isabelle got cut off.

Marcus didn't listen to Isabelle, he picked her up off her feet and carried her down to the car. "Marcus what are you doing!?" she asked. "Calm down my kitten, I'm taking you to the car." Marcus said calmly not caring about anyone except Isabelle.

He gently put her on the car seat, took out disinfectant and cleaned her wound. Isabelle couldn't help but blush at Marcus being so caring towards her. He wrapped her hand in a bandage and gently kissed it.

"See that wasn't so bad." said Marcus. "Yeah." Isabelle said awkwardly. "Now we're going home I don't want you getting more hurt." said Marcus.