I watch as he rolls his eyes and he sits up "Well it seems you need me since you all are waiting around for my awakening"

"I actually don't"

That was a lie but more important things needed Nik's attention well more important people "What?"

I ignore Davina and keep to Niklaus "I'll deal with this and you can go see Rebekah, I'll send you the location"

Nik's eyes widen slightly before he keeps up his facade "Wait we've been waiting for nearly 20 minutes so you could tell him to go have a family reunion"

Obviously Davina's sassiness was a turn on but that could be dealt with later "Yes, now come on..." I take Davina's hand and begin leading her upstairs "...Take Hayley with you!"

« « « « «

I push myself closer to Davina making her back hit the wall as our lips mould together passionately. Kissing Davina was always sweet but this was different it was more of a hunger that couldn't be satisfied.

Her body tries to lean into me but I don't let her and I can hear the frustrated moan come from her. I finally force myself to lean back and look into her lust-filled eyes that quickly turn to confusion "Why did you stop?"

"You're not meant to be enjoying this, this is a punishment for giving me attitude"

Davina raises an eyebrow in defiance "This is what you call a punishment? Maybe you've gone soft"

I knew she was teasing me because she liked my soft side compared to the other side. I lean forward and let my lips just hover over her ear "I guess I'll have to be a bit more rough then"

I let Davina see as my fangs and veins appear and the girl's hands grip my waist tighter "Please Astrid"

The obvious begging was so desirable so I leaned forward and let my teeth graze her neck making Davina shiver against me. I so badly wanted to taste her but this was a punishment after all "No...only a good attitude is rewarded with such pleasures"

"Sorry to interrupt but we've got a spell to do"

I look and see Kol walk in with all the ingredients and place them down on the study's table "Why must you always be a bother?"

Kol starts taking things out including a bunch of herbs and a small cauldron before turning to me "Me? We are meant to be saving Nik's new squeeze not sucking face with your girlfriend"

Davina was blushing profusely and I roll my eyes and grabbed a drink "Mother doesn't have a clue where Rebekah is so why should we be worrying now"

Davina finally gathers herself walks over to me and takes the drink from my hand "It's only a matter of time before she does find her"

Davina takes a sip of the drink and keeps eye contact over the rim and I hear my annoying brother again "I'm still here"

I look over to Kol with an annoyed glance "Unfortunately"

I didn't know what was happening with Davina but I was enjoying it very much, she was more confident "Let's just get the spell done and you can go back to sucking face"

I roll my eyes and walk back over and I start the spell gathering and placing all the ingredients in the cauldron. We all intertwine our hands and begin the chanting of the spell "The spell is done but it won't last, we need a permanent solution"