Chapter 4

« « « « «

« « « « «

Another day of sitting in the living room of the Mikaelson mansion with Hayley but a new addition is Agnes one of the elders that are after Davina. I wonder what would happen if she would just slip and accidentally snaps her neck " I told you Agnes, I feel great!"

"Yes Agnes she feels great leave her be"

I stare down the untrusted witch but she looks away from me and back to Hayley "You are overdue for a checkup"

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch—nothing to see here!"

"I'll kill any being that tries to harm you"

I look over at Agnes and smile she purses her lips and turns back to Hayley with a look of annoyance " I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight, after-hours, just us vampires will never get word of it"

"It won't matter if they do heads will roll if they try anything"

"Is threats the only thing that comes out of your mouth"

I look in fake thought at Hayley's words and settle my gaze on Agnes "Yes when I'm around people I don't trust"

"I don't need threats I already know what you're capable of"

I nod and smile and look back to Hayley "Okay, fine bayou-baby-doctor it is"

"I'll escort you and stay out of sight"

Agnes looks at me and I tilt my head for her to even try and tell me no and let's out a sigh and nods to Hayley and they leave. Klaus walks in and pours himself a drink "So time to discuss your plan?"

"Yes it is"

« « « « «

I listen in on Hayley and Dr. Paige I can hear the breathing of Agnes in the other room. I hear a ding of my phone and pull it out to see Hayley has sent me a message "Doctor sketchy?"

I look up in confusion and suddenly my head starts hurting I grab ahold of my head and look around and see five witches holding up there hands. I let go of my head and look around "Sorry I'm a thousand years old your parlour tricks won't be efficient enough to let you live"

I vamp speed over to the first witch and I grab him by the neck and snap his neck and rip off his head. I look at the rest of the witches "I would threaten you all but I'd much rather kill you"

I can see the fear start to sink in and I smile maliciously and go to the next witch who goes to raise her hand. I bite into her neck she screams and I drain her quickly before moving to the next and snapping her neck.