Chapter 6

« « « « «

« « « « «

Elijah Niklaus and I walk into our old Mikaelson home on a mission to find Hayley we walk past the hundreds of Vampires. I walk straight up to the girl who just won their little fight night and rip her heart out of her chest.

She drops to the ground and the crowd goes quiet "Good evening! I'd like a word"

Marcellus narrows his eyes at us "What do you think you're doing?"

Elijah steps forward and faces Marcellus he is probably the most effected by losing Hayley "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl give it to us or ... we kill everyone here starting with you"

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands"

I scoff this was our home and we built it into one and invite Maercellus into it "Marcellus you would take caution and have a bit more respect and remember who invited you into this home"

"The girl! I will not ask again"

Elijah had given his word he would protect Hayley and now she was missing you can tell it was taking a toll on him "I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?"

"She's an old friend you know how sentimental I am about old friends"

"Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave and, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it you don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"

Oh, I so badly want to kill this man we brought him into our home took him away from a horrible situation and he still disrespects us.

« « « « «

Elijah Nik and I stand and watch the vampires walk around and party "Not the most attractive community, are they?"

I nod "No they are not"

"You do realize they can hear you?"

I smile at Nik's words and Elijah turns back to him "You do realise I don't care"

"Maybe they might fix themselves if they hear our concerns"

Niklaus smiles and shakes his head, Elijah, obviously isn't in the mood to joke around "You know I can just do a locator spell on Hayley"

"No you can't but since I control the witches I have Sabine here to grant you one little locator spell"

I laugh lightly and turn to Marcellus "I don't think you heard I'll do magic if I please, I'll kill vampires if I please and once you are no longer useful ill kill you"