Prologue

Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear of her hearing them. She was the only triggered witch among her siblings before she was turned into a vampire. She was also the twin of Niklaus Mikaelson making her the most powerful being on the earth a combination of all three species.

Niklaus Mikaelson and Astrid had an unshakeable bond and always stuck together but he was nothing compared to his sister and her evil deeds. There were rumours that she slit the throat of any person who even looked at her the wrong way before they could utter another word.

If Niklaus was evil then Astrid was ten times more evil and she loved it she loved that people feared her. When she would announce her name and a person's eyes would go wide in fear she adored it but she did it all so her family could be protected. So nobody would try to go against them to try and harm her family and that is why she loved being evil it installed fear in potential enemies.

But what happens when Niklaus and her go back to New Orleans to take back their throne?

She meets one of her new enemies which she is surprised to see is a teenage witch and she doesn't know how to handle her.

______________________________
A/n: Tribid: not possible before Hope
Vampire/normal witch: Not possible

This is a story I know none of this can happen :)

Btw Davina is going to be 17 and very close to 18 when she hits 18 the 4 elements part will be happening to her.

Hope you're having a good day/night :)