Chapter 17

« « « « «

« « « « «

After leaving the bar yesterday Marcellus left me with this woman named Gia he wants me to teach her how to be a vampire. I don't know why he possibly thinks I would agree to this mostly since I know he is doing this to gain information.

Or maybe he wasn't but I didn't care I'm not teaching some stray vampire that Marcellus turned if should be his job. I also told Niklaus of Mikael and he was not happy about it especially since our mother was back also in another body.

Davina disappeared and I'm glad I have no desire to see her and unbelievably I haven't had the urge to kill. Yes, Davina's betrayal hurts but I don't want to hurt her or the people she cared about.

Surely that would fall upon Niklaus and I don't think I could stand by and let it happen...even after everything. I wall into Marcellus's loft and annoyingly the newbie vamp is here "I need witch supplies for a spell, where can I get them?"

"Hello to you too Astrid but unfortunately I can't help Davina is gone and has your father on a leash so I wouldn't put her in the cooperative category"

I close my eyes for a second before reopening them "She isn't the only one who has what I need, find another"

Marcellus leans back with a raised eyebrow "What makes you think I got another witch?"

I nod my head in Gia's direction "The daylight ring on the newbie which, Marcellus you don't have a choice in the matter"

Marcellus smiles and I want to wipe it off his face "Good point! My memory's a little shaky, Lucky for you, though, I know someone who can help! Gia?"

Gia walks over with a reluctant sigh and stands near Marcellus and he brings an arm around her shoulder "Why don't you take Astrid to meet our friend Lenore?"

I roll my eyes before looking her over "Hurry up I don't have time to waste"

And with that, I turn around and walk out of the loft she can guide me to this place in silence.

« « « « «

Gia and I walk across the road we are on the other side of the river looking for this witch "So, you're not much of a talker, huh? No problem, Last guy I hung out with, he wouldn't shut up, so... guess I'm due for a change-"

"Gia your voice is annoying me lead me to what I need or ill rip your tongue out your mouth"

I hear her footsteps stop and I continue walking "You wanna walk in silence? Cool, But, You're going the wrong way"

My eyes narrow before I turn to her "I don't like time wasting Marcellus wants me to teach you and the first thing you should know is not to waste my time"

She let's out a sigh before walking off and I follow and after a few minutes we find our way to the witches shop. We step in and I see a brown-skinned woman doing magic "Go away, I'm busy"