Paw Patrol: Lightning Strikes

Start from the beginning

Princess of Barkingburg: My word! Something must be wrong with that man?

Mirage: (surprised) Mayor Humdinger?

Sweetie: You know him?

Mirage: He's the naughty mayor from Foggy Bottom, but something looks wrong beside him being in Barkingburg for no reason!

Mayor Humdinger: (gags) I need a bucket!

Mirage: (summons a bucket near him)

Mayor Humdinger: Thank you! (barfs in bucket)

All three: (disgusted) Eww!

Mayor Humdinger: (gets up and stumbles) Where am I?

Mirage: (reveals the horse talisman) Hang on! (uses horse talisman making Mayor Humdinger regain his balance and feel better) Glad Mason let me borrow this!

Mayor Humdinger: (shakes head) Thank you! (notice the bucket) Eww!

Mirage: (claps paws to properly dispose of the puke and sends the bucket to be thoroughly cleaned) What are you doing here?

Mayor Humdinger: Some ifrit pups showed up and did this!

Princess of Barkingburg: It sent you here?

Mayor Humdinger: I could tell that one was a female form voice!

Mirage: did that pup look like a gray husky with a yellow tummy?

Mayor Humdinger: Yes, why?

Mirage: Mason from what the other five said her name is Lightning, she was made from a lightning bolt from what Frost Fern said!

Princess of Barkingburg: Who is she?

Mirage: My aunt Venus met her about an hour ago, so we don't know much! But we do know she's family to Blizzard, a sister to be exact!

Sweetie: So long as she's more civilized than Thorn!

Thorns's voice: I heard that!

(a vine suddenly ties up Sweetie)

Sweetie: (startled) Yipe!

(a tree branch lowers Thorn from its tree top)

Thorn: (to the tree) Thank you dear!

Sweetie: What was this about?

Thorn: The part of me being less civilized!

Princess of Barkingburg: Thorn, how did you get the tree to do that?

Thorn: I've picked up a few more tricks since our last encounter such as control over other plants! (waves her paw releasing Sweetie) There!

Sweetie: (nods to Venus) Thanks!

Thorn: (nods to Sweetie) (to Mirage) We'd best get this grumpy guy back home!

Mayor Humdinger: Hey!

Thorn: (playfully rolls her eyes)

(scene changes to Adventure Bay where Lightning is currently relaxing on some power lines)

Mayor Goodway: (to Lightning) Pup, could you please get off the power line, you could get hurt?

Lightning: I'm good! I'm a lightning themed ifrit pup!

Mayor Goodway: This is troubling!

Mayor Humdinger: (arrives with Thorn and Mirage) (points at Lightning) She sent me away with a tornado spin all the way to Barkingburg from what I heard!

Mayor Goodway: From where?

Mayor Humdinger: From outside my lair after I tried dealing with those pesky biker pups!