ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ- ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɢɪʀʟ

I clicked on the link Max attached in the last message.

„Are Max Verstappen and Amélie Blanchet over?"

After the news from of Charles Leclerc apparently having a child with his ex Amélie Blanchet, they have been seen cozying up on Leclerc's yacht yesterday afternoon. The couple had enjoyed an afternoon out with their son, Arthur Leclerc and Carla Brocker. Does this show a sudden break up between Max Verstappen and Amélie Blanchet? Is she the new heartbreak girl?
We don't know much yet, but we'll keep you updated.

I could've known. I should've known. How could I be so stupid to let this happen. We gave the media exactly what they wanted.

I don't know what to do. I always have a plan, well mostly, but this time I have no clue whats next. It feels like the control is taken away from me. The whole internet is against me, everyone is saying that I just played Max  and I don't deserve any of them. The worst is, I can't blame them. I get where they come from.
I have been nothing but bad to both of them. Well, mostly to Max cause Charles kind of deserved it, but I've still gone back directly to Charles. I always was the person who thought how someone could go back so easily after they hurt them so much, but now I get it.

It's like a boomerang.

They're always coming back.

It's like you're stuck in a loop.

I cant just keep ignoring him. It feels as if a part of me hurts. A part of me that never healed.

Love is something no one could ever understand.

                                  Max

He treats you so bad
and l'm so good to you,
it's not fair

                                       Max, please stop

How can you go back to him after everything that happened?
Tell me, Amélie

                                          I don't know

Oh but I do
you were never over him
in first place

I couldn't answer him anymore. He was so right.

Charles did treat me bad, but not anymore.

He changed,

well at least I think so.

He would be there for me if I needed him, right?

But if that's how Max thinks, then what will other people think about it.

I decided to start to read comments on instagram pages about me. I know I shouldn't, but I just can't stop the urge to know what more people think about me.

It's like when you're a child. You know you you're not supposed to do something but then you'll do it anyways.

Thats me right now.

I didn't think it would be that bad. They're giving me death threats. I don't deserve anyone and I should just „leave". I felt my eyes tearing up.

Am I really that bad or are people just intentionally trying to get me out of the picture?

I mean the „hate" I got yesterday wasn't as bad as this one now. I have no experience with this kind of hate. I mean I saw that people hate on other like famous people, but it does something to someone.