ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ- ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

It was the next day. Max was so cute last night.

- - - - - - -

Last night.

After we came home and decided he would sleep at my place, he cooked something for us. It was „only" pasta, which we funnily always eat, but it was a cute gesture. He really shows his soft side when he was around close ones. He wasn't aggressive in any way, like he was presented in the grid. After we ate he got some clothes for the next day from his apartment. In that time I got Jules bed ready as he was exhausted from the day. Max came back at the time I put Jules into bed. We told him good night and went out of his room. Max closely followed me. I decided to go into my bedroom. Its on the other end of the hallway. We got in and closed the door. As soon as it was closed he pushed me up the door.

„You are so addictive, did you know that?" he lowly said.

„No I didn't. Please enlighten me" I said.

„Every time I see you I want to hold you, I want to be close to you. I think about you so often when I don't see you." he admitted.

„Well I take that as a compliment, Mr. Verstappen. I admit i think about you very often too" I said.

and Charles, but I couldn't tell him.

„I think about kissing you very often too" he told me.

„Then why don't you do it again?" I asked him. He didn't waste any second and laid his lips onto mine. I'm always surprised my how soft they are. After a while he slid
his hands down my thighs. He put a little pressure on it.

„Jump" he mumbled between the kiss. I did as I was told. He strengthens his grip on my thighs so I wouldn't fall. He pressed me more against the door. There is not even a centimetre between us anymore. His body was completely pressed into mine.

He started to walk and brought us over to my bed. He laid me down and hovered over me. He neared my face and started to kiss me again. He let his hand slide under my shirt. He came dangerously close to my chest. He hesitated a little bit, but then he started massaging my one breast. I lift my hips up from the sudden feeling of his cold hand on my chest. I moaned. He smiled into the kiss.

„Max we have to stop. Jules is still in this apartment." I said after a while pulling away from him.

He sighed.

„I'm sorry, Max. There is nothing more I want than continue this, but I want to do it when we're alone and don't have a kid in the apartment that could walk in any second" I whispered.

„I know, you're right" he started smiling and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

„Lets get changed and then cuddle" he said. We got up and Max walked over to his bag. He pulled out a shirt and then a second one.

„Here take it. I like to see you in my clothes" he winked at me and threw me the shirt over. It was a black shirt with the number 33 on the back. I smiled. I got out of my clothes and pulled over his shirt. His smell came all over me. The shirt was going down to the middle of my thigh. Max changed as well and then looked at me. His eyes wandered all over my body. He came closer to me.

„It's really hard to resist you, when you're in my clothes" he mumbled looking me in the eyes.

I let out a little laugh and gave him a quick kiss.

„Then get yourself together" I said and went to the bed. I laid down, with Max coming into the bed seconds after.

He moved closer and put his hand around my waist. He pulled me close and snuggled his face into my neck.