ᴛᴇɴ- ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Jules is meeting Max today. I don't know how he will take it in. I have to get him ready.

„Jules, can you come for a second? Mama has to talk to you" I shouted and heard him coming into my bedroom.

„What is, Mama?" he asked and comes sitting on my lap.

„Today is very important for me. In 2 hours there is someone coming. I really like him and maybe we will have a relationship in the future." I told him slowly.

„So Papa is finally coming home?" he asked excitedly. I knew this was coming.

„No he is not your Papa, but he will act like a Papa to you. You will meet your real Papa soon, baby" I said

„So you love someone thats not Papa" he started crying.

„Oh no baby, I don't love him, but he will be in our life, okay?" I asked him

He just looked at me blankly

„He is really nice and I already told him about you. He is so excited to meet you" I said further.

„Mama likes someone, Mama likes someone" he started screaming and jumping around. He changes his mood really quick.

„Yes, she does" I laughed.

I got to the shower and got ready a little bit. We are just cooking so we both decided to wear comfortable clothes. Nobody will be underdressed or overdressed.

„Jules he is here in 10 Minutes. Are you dressed?" I asked as I came into his room.

„Yes, Mama" he said excitedly.

The door knocked. He was here. Jules jumped up and run to the front door. He opened it.

„You are Max Verstappen" he said in shock

„Hello little man, how are you?" Max laughed getting down to his height.

„Good how are you?" Jules said still locking at him with wide eyes. I smiled a little.

„I'm good too! I'm Max, nice to meet you" Max told Jules.

„I know", Jules giggled, „I'm Jules, nice to meet you too"

„Jules do you want to go into the kitchen already?" he nodded and went into the the kitchen.

„Hey how are you?" he asked and hugged me.

„Good, how are you?" I answered.

„Also good. I got you these flowers, I didn't know what your favourite flowers are so I just got mixed ones" he said and gave me the flowers.

„Aww Max they are lovely, thank you so much and if you want to know, my favourites are tulips" I said and welcomed him in. I got out a vase and put the flowers inside.

„So Jules, you like Formula 1?" Max asked as we sit down.

„I love it, my favourite driver is Charles, but you are my second favourite" he smiled. Max laughed.

„Thats good to hear! Maybe I can take you to the track at one point and you can sit in my car" Max told him. Jules eyes widened.

„Really?" he said smiling

„Yes, I can take you and your Mum out for Zandvoort" Max smiled at him.

„Yay that would be so good" Jules said and went over to Max to hug him.

After that Max and I started to cook pasta. Jules went back into his room to play.

„I really like Jules" he said.