ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ- ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇ

I woke up to arms around me and a big headache. I opened my eyes.

‚Where am I?' I asked myself as I looked around the room.

I couldn't seem to figure it out and I didn't remember much from what happened last night. The only things I knew was that there was much alcohol and also much kissing involved.

‚Am I with Max?' that was my only thought as I wouldn't know with who else I could be.

The only solution was to turn around. I turned my head slightly to the right and could see the all too familiar black hair.

‚Merde how did this happen?'

He was still asleep so I tried to get up. Maybe if I couldn't remember much he couldn't either, so as long as he slept I had time to escape an awkward situation. I slowly unwrapped his arms from my waist and quietly got up. He stirred a little bit in his sleep but it didn't seem like he would wake up. I quickly changed into my jeans and his hoodie that still laid on the chair next to the closet.

‚Just be quiet then nothing will happen' I told myself

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and opened the door. I tried to close it as quiet as possible, but there was a little shriek at the end. I hold in, but I didnt hear anything from the bedroom

„Good, he didn't woke up' I thought

I walked down the hallway and only now I recognised it. It's our old apartment

„I bought back our apartment. I don't know why I did it"

I got the flashback from last night. He bought it back. How cute of him. In the end he isnt as bad as I always say. He has a good heart. He just has a weird way to show it.

I put on my shoes and wanted to reach for the door handle as I hear the bedroom open.

„So you are just leaving without saying anything? So classic of you, did you think I would forget the whole night? Well bummer, I didn't cause it wasn't too much alcohol" he angrily said

„Charles, I—" I started but he didn't let me finish

„Save it, Amélie. Do you even realise how easy it is for me to tell Max?" he told me and started opening the front door.

Is he serious?

„Charles, I'm sorry. I just wasn't thinking. You cant just tell Max about this"

„I can, Amélie. Just get out now" he said without looking into my eyes

I sighed. I walked out and straight downstairs. I didn't look at him again.

‚Why did I do this?' I asked myself.

I fastly got home.

‚Did you think I would forget the whole night?'

No, I didn't, but I hoped.

The sentence kept repeating in my head.

Maybe the alcohol doesn't have the same effect on him as on me. I mean, I haven't really been drinking since I've known of the pregnancy. He drinks more than me.
He is more robust.

I fucked everything up again. He is so mad at me. Why do I always make wrong decisions? First I tried to tell Charles way too late that I was pregnant, second I introduced Max to Jules first, eventhough I kind of knew that Charles would meet him soon and third I cheated on Max. The third one is the worst, because it makes me feel most guilty.

‚Do you even realise how easy it is for me to tell Max?'

Of course I know hoe easy it can be for you Charles.