ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ- ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ

Friday flew away and it was already Saturday. Qualifying Day. Free Practice was good für RedBull, but not so good for the Ferraris. They haven't gotten into the Top 5.

Its only half an hour till Qualifying and everybody is working at full speed.
Jules watched in awe as we were in the RedBull Garage to watch everyone getting ready.

We've decided that we would watch the race tomorrow in the garage anf the qualifying today in the hospitality, as Jules wanted to play with the other kids and I wanted to catch up with Carola. They weren't here for Free Practice yesterday so I didn't really have a chance to talk to her.

It was now 10 minutes till Qualifying so Jules and I started making our way to the hospitality. We walked towards Max.

„Good luck today" I told him as he turned around.

„Thank you. I'll do my best" he said and gave me a kiss.

„Good luck, Maxie, but I hope Papa wins" Jules sassily said.

Max laughed and ruffled Jules hair.

We walked out of the garage and walked down to the hospitality. We passed the Ferrari Garage and Jules saw Charles getting into his car. He stopped and started to wave to him with a wide smile. Charles looked up and his face immediately relaxed. He waved Jules back with a big smile on his face. Charles continues to give him an air kiss and Jules pretended to catch it. I smiled and then took Jules hand we finally got to the hospitality.

„So you want to tell me that you still love Charles, but you want to forget your feelings by dating Max?" Carola whispered shocked as I told her everything.

„I know it is horrible" I sighed.

„This is so twisted. I honestly don't know how you can live with this and it's not even meant in a bad way, but your situation is just complicated" she said looking back at the screen for a second.

It's Q2 right now. Charles has been very dominant. Max is „only" on P2 right now.

„The worst part is that Charles told me he still loves me. I don't know what to do, Carola" I put my head in my hands

I'm fucked.

„Aww come here. Everything will be fine. Maybe you should talk to Charles tomorrow after the race" she comforted me, giving me a hug.

„Yeah but the last times we talked it mostly didn't end good" I told her

„You just have to try. This is not only about the both of you, but also for Jules. He also suffers when his parents don't get along. He's a little kid, he gets confused easily in this situation" she said.

She is so right. I've been horrible with Jules feelings.

„Do you think it was a mistake letting Max into my life?" I asked her.

„I wouldn't say so, but I think you should've introduced him to Jules later. Especially with Jules meeting Charles directly after"

„Yeah, but I couldn't know with Charles. He ignored me for years, I wanted to tell him, but then he suddenly turns up and acts like this" I told her.

„I totally get you, but still Jules haven't had a father in 5 years and them he suddenly has two. Even though you didn't know Charles would definitely be back, you still could've been dating Max for a while and then introduce him to Jules you know?"

„Yeah you're totally right. I've handled this so wrong, I'm such a bad mother" I said frustrated.

„No you're not. You are so strong for bringing Jules up all alone. He is such a sweet boy, because of you. Don't underestimate yourself" she said.