ᴇɪɢʜᴛ- ɪɴᴄʜᴇs ɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜs

It was the one and only Max Verstappen. I looked at him with wide eyes.

„I'm Max, what's your name, schatje?" He asked. He I saw his eyes wandering over my body.

„Amélie, nice to meet you, Max" I said smiling at him.

I have to let myself get involved with other people. I have to move on, even if it is with his rival.

„Amélie. I like that name. What drink you want?" He said saying my name to see what it sounds coming out of his mouth.

„I don't know. A cocktail maybe. You can decide, let's see if you have taste" I told him, winking at him.

„Oh sure, I'll do better than you think" he said winking back at me. He went to the bartender and ordered something.

„Amélie, this is your chance. Just be yourself. I will see you later, or maybe not" she said grinning at me

„Oh yeah sure, I will do something with his rival. That's the last thing I would do" I told her

„You're saying that now, but later you will say something else" she said further

„I will see" I just said laughing

She looked a last time to me and then she went somewhere else.

Max came back with our drinks.

„Here you are, schatje. I hope you like it" he said and I took a sip

„I love Paloma, how did you know?" I said as I tasted the tequila and grapefruit

„It's my favourite cocktail. I love the mix of lime, grapefruit and tequila" he told me as we did a toast.

We talked for a few minutes.

He got up and stood behind me. He wrapped his Arms around my hips and brought his head to my level

„You are very beautiful, Amélie Do you know that?" He said into my ear

„Thank you, Max. You are very handsome too" I said turning around. Our faces were very close to each other. We looked into each others eyes. His eyes went to my lips and he looked into my eyes again.

„Hey you wanna drink another cocktail and then go dance?" I said quickly, breaking the eye contact.

„Sure, another Paloma?" He asked smiling

„You know me" I said

He still stood behind me, but pushed himself onto me so he could talk to the bartender. He knows what he's doing.

„Two Palomas, please" he said. The bartender nodded and started doing our cocktails.

We drunk our cocktails very fast this time. Max for up again and took me by my waist.

„I love that dress on you, but it's the wrong colour, schatje" he whispered into my ear. I feel goosebumps rising onto my skin and he noticed it too.

He runs his hand over my arm.

„Are you getting nervous?" He asked laughing a bit into my ear. I'm getting hot now. I can't let him do this with me.

We got to the dance floor and started dancing. We faced each other and just had fun. At some point I turned around. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. We danced like this for a while. Then I was confident enough and danced onto his front. He held me tighter. We swayed our bodies together. He turned me around. I felt his breath on my face as I stared into his ocean blue eyes. He lets his eyes wander to my lips and up to my eyes again.