Killer's Punch

Now that the game had begun, Porsha was retrieved from the underground by a rising platform. Everyone looked at her, and once they saw her buff ass figure they ain't wanna fight, what you think? This gon be like every other anime or reality show? Well this the dark web cuh ain't nobody wanna die. As the narrator, I ain't gon fight someone with 10 time  more muscle than me.

Then there's the mfs that lack common sense and self respect that actually wanna fight her. Some were clearly weaker and some seemed to have great potential as an opponent for her. Aren Spearman was one of them. He was a skilled boxer so of course he wanted to fight, some people just hung around the arena doing whatever the fuck while people tried to fight Porsha, some failed, some didn't even go and some knew they could do it they just didn't want to risk it. Aren Spearman was the only mf that tried and when Porsha saw him she froze fr. Ion know why, but she was just letting him punch her and shit.

Of course, with Aren wanting to be strong or something, he literally decided to deliver an uppercut after she hadn't reacted to his other punches and he ain't know we put spikes that are activated by a remote control that I have. Since I was trained to do it on time where it could and would be most dramatic too this uppercut was the perfect time. It was purely made on Aren's emotions and having someone killed here would make this show 10x better. So I pressed the button once the momentum was being used for the uppercut, huge spikes came out of his gloves yet Porsha ain't even react, she was frozen and got absolutely PENETRATED under her jaw by those spikes. Of course, the spikes were tall enough to reach her brain. She died. First death woohoo!