21. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺

Start from the beginning

Without a chance to prepare for the outcome, Starscream received a hard kick in his tanks, causing him to let out an agonizing sound and stumble back. Starscream grunted and glared at her straight in her optics full of confidence and yet hatred, "You think you are capable of beating me, fleshy?"

"Think? Oh, I know it."

"A pathetic being like you has no chance against me!"

"Bet." she mocked and prepared herself. Starscream drew out his long claws and launched an attack, "C'mon, is that all you've got?" she managed to dodge his hits like it was nothing, she kept making silly faces at him, making him more irritated, for her it was hilarious, "You're too slow!" she showed up behind him, before he could slice her face off, she blocked his arm with her's which, out of the blue, transformed as a blaster. After pushing him away, Rainbow gazed at her firearm in amazement and grinned, "This is getting even better!" the moment she thought so, Starscream blasted her on the side. The rainbow-colored femme yelped in pain and fell on the dirt, her arm converting to its normal appearance.

Starscream chuckled darkly as he stepped closer to her fallen form, "Such a laughable display. I must admit it was fun, indeed. But I'm afraid our little combat ends here." he directed his charging blaster at her, "Prepare to meet your doom, meat bag."

All of a sudden, something sharp cut through his arm. He shrieked out in discomfort and recoiled. Rainbow spotted the red color of the mech next to her, her guardian Sideswipe, holding his katana which he cut the Decepticon with, "Can I join?" he queried as he offered his free servo. Rainbow smiled and got up on her pedes thanks to his assistance. They took prepared positions and went on fighting against the angered Starscream.

Bulkhead slammed the drones with his mace-like weapon, before one of them could bring him down, someone warned, "Watch your head!" the green giant quickly ducked, large boulder got thrown above his helm, crushing the troops into scrap. He glimpsed beside him and saw his charge coming his way, "Ya okay there, partner?" Applejack questioned.

"Wasn't I supposed to protect you?" Bulkhead asked as he got up.

"How about we watch each other backs, huh?" the cowgirl offered.

"Alright, you got it." he replied, his intake forming a smirk.

Concurrently, Ravage had already regained his strength from the deep wound and his attention aimed at the nearest target he saw, Fluttershy. He snarled at her and slowly approached her. As Bumblebee fought the drones, he noticed how the feline was coming near his charge. He promptly made his way to defend her, but without any awareness, Soundwave wrapped one of his limbs around the lieutenant's leg and lifted him in the air, tossing him in the process.

Fluttershy flinched as she saw Ravage drawing nearer to her, then she realized she had a special ability no one else had.

To communicate with animals.

She never tried to get close to robotic ones, but it was worth the shot, "Hello." she greeted, trying to appear calm and friendly. She kneeled, "I-It's okay, I mean no harm." the beast halted and tilted his head, his ears perked up curiously, as if he was interested in her, "That's right, don't worry. I'm a friend." the feline slowly approached closer to her, she extended her hand, allowing him to sniff it, "You can trust me." before he could do so, Soundwave emerged few meters behind the kneeled femme. Ravage saw his master and his previous angered state immediately returned. The giant cat growled at her and Fluttershy gasped.

Ravage leaped at her. Right on the dot, Spike jumped at him and pushed him harshly aside, failing his opponent to reach the girl. Both mini-cons rolled on the ground and swiftly landed on their paws, growling at one another. Ravage hissed at him and Spike growled. Slowly and cautiously, they formed a circle as they walked, discreetly watching the other's steps and movements. Soon, Ravage decided to attack first, Spike receded from his claws, the cyber-panther hopped on him and scratched his shoulder-pad. The canine yelped but managed to grab his opponent by the leg with his sharp teeth and threw him afar.