30: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨☁︎

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆, 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

Thump.
Thump.
Thump.

The beating organ situated inside the cages of my bony ribs knocked in agony against it. Wanting to be let free. Wanting to be away from the feeling of anxiety; of umcomfortability. The heart is a wild organ hence it's caged like a bird whose liberty to spread its wings is shattered, it is played through strings of anguish yearning for nothing but rest. The heart is one of the organs believed to situate the soul as humans say- if only they knew, just like the everyday tales, the soul lives within like a neglected shadow waiting to be deciphered but intellectual scientists refuse to accept unless there is proof that is until they die. For some scientists like Carl Sagan and Nikola Tesla, tho being involved with the science of logical texts and equations, a part of their great minds convinced them there was a soul, translucent energy like a bolt star. And of course, they have already experienced this all.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Time echoed in my mind once again. Moments until my destiny is decided. Moments until I descend to any world. To the sandy ground. Many people had already been reincarnated and I knew I could be next.

And then the thundering voice of Raphel called out my name. His voice was like a lightning bolt cutting through a tranquil sky. Vees was beside me as I walked up over to the Great Dominus. And I shivered like a wryly Earth leaf.

-2 hours ago-

I sit with a distressed mind, heaving breaths now and then. Where will I go? How will I be? Who is Dominus? Why am I scared? I'm feeling numb with fear. Raphael came by a bit before and told us a huge sound would be made and that would be our cue to get up and go towards him, wherever he'll be.

"You are going! You'll be going! Ay! Ay! I won't miss you! Maybe I will....but hooray!"

"Shut it vees" I glared at her, "I won't even remember you, so I'll be the one not missing you the most!" I snickered.

"Ha! Um. You better shut it before I curse you in all the languages" "Do you even know all the languages?"

"What?! Do you think only Koreans come here? The whole world comes here, so yes I know all of it!"

"Ok ok, now both of you shut up!" Mingyu shouted. I don't know how, somehow both mine and Vees's heads turned in unison and glared at him.

Gong.

Like a giant bell chimed in churches gonged through the place, so loud I felt the cold floor beneath me shudder slightly. It was so deafening I'm sure. But the human reflex of covering my ears didn't occur to me. Maybe because I'm a soul? Well, the irony is that I'm not a human. Human remains in me melted away as time unravelled before me, only hoping I'd get it back once I returned into the embrace of my mother Earth or another planet, whatever. The sound was obviously the cue Raphael was talking about, and I stood up straight while looking around. He said we had to just follow him, again, wherever he was.