17: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ☁︎

"𝑨𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔"

✰✰✰

-Haein- ;)

A shooting pain surged through my head as I managed to open my eyes and tried to poise myself from the uncomfortable position I'd been sleeping in. Perplexity filled me as I saw the unfamiliar room and more than 5 people all in the room sleeping soundly and uncomfortably. Finally, when the haze in my mind dissolved away, I came to the realization that.

We all passed out in Jimin's house!

Looking at the clock I saw it was noon. Damn. The house was in complete chaos as my gaze shifted around. All the other kids that I didn't know were not there, just the people I know. I felt bad for the two girls in the room since the whole night they had been sleeping in that dress.

Then my eyes fell on the girl that stood out from everyone in all kinds of ways. I shouldn't be feeling this attached or connected yet I did. The way her fierce eyes can dominate my emotions is inexplicable, those eyes felt close and familiar yet far and in memories, she thrived out a wreath of flowers in me and yes I've been always in glee and positive to the point where people call me the sunshine of the room. But when she entered my life, it was like more matter of energy and stardust specked into me, like two stars merging and forming something stronger and brighter. The rays within me grew more positive and happy.

I smiled. She is the best thing that has happened to me so far. Like a piece of myself that I never knew I wanted. At times when I'd gaze at her my heart would unknowingly clench painfully but the reason I was unaware.

After a while, I heard multiple groans and cursing.

"What the fuck?! Do we have class?!" The voice of Bogum bellowed.

"Shut up man! Today's Sunday" Jimin replied annoyed that he was awoken.

And just then Jimin gagged, and boom, all his vile and nasty vomit dripped out his mouth like a waterfall. Not the good kind of one the bad one obviously.

"Arghhhhhhhhh" Yoongi's voice screamed. And that's when I realized that Jimin puked all over the sleeping man's body. What a bad thing to start a morning. I laughed as Yoongi's body was now sticky with Jimin's undigested drinks and food. Gross. Poor Jimin was not even in his sane mind right now as he was still unaware of someone screaming and his surroundings. Thankfully I didn't drink much yesterday since I had to take everyone home, but here we are.

I just realized how much I missed this when I was in the States. I was not that close enough with these guys but was enough to hang out at times. Heck even that Jungkook guy, even tho we've only met once, even that barely, he was a nice guy. I wonder how Minji is coping even tho she looks fine.

Losing someone. That felt like a familiar emotion even tho I've never lost anyone that close to me.

"Man..damn it, I was planning on going to the beach, but with this head how can I?!" Jimin's now straight mind screamed.

"You were the only one who gulped down gallons yesterday, we all are ok to go, so you stay here with your hangover soup" Yoongi scoffed, getting out of the bathroom after cleaning the sticky liquid off him and suited himself in new clothes.